I really hate to make a whole new thread about this but im going to guitar center tomorrow and i dont think the "which amp" thread will give me an answer in time. I just kinda need a push in the right direction as to which amp/amps i should be looking at.

Okay so heres the specs that im thinkin about.

Type-Tube, probably a combo. I dont think ill be needing a half stack anytime soon.

Price- 1,000-1,500

Used for band practice, some gigs in the future.

Influences-Cleans like Chili Peppers and Somewhat heavy distortion found in some switchfoot songs.

Thanks for your help guys.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
haggle your way down below 1.5k and you'll be good. Try this baby out, it will at least leave a good impression.
VOX AC30 loud enough for band and greaaat cleans (if you like the vox sound)
GEAR

VOX AC15 / AC4
Fender MIM Sunburst Strat
epiphone les paul custom in white
Yamaha FG730s
The Tweak-O fuzz pedal
Quote by al112987
Fender twin reverb and a good OD pedal should do you well.

Yeah...for the Red Hot Chili Pepper cleans you'd want a Fender amp. A nice, grungy distortion would work for the early Switchfoot, but the have a more polished, bristish amp overdrive lately. You might want an overdrive and a distortion pedal to cover all the gain styles mentioned.
I have the boss distortion pedal. Would that be enough gain or should i be looking at something a little higher?
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
I personally don't think Boss pedals sound very good, but if you like the sound of it, it should work fine. Fenders are very clean amps and will not break up until they are very loud (they are single channel, non master volume amps), so for most of your uses, your distortion will come from the pedal, you have to decide whether or not it has enough gain for you.
Alright thanks guys. Im going to check out the fender amps and possibly some overdrive/distortion pedals.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1