7 5%
Re-incarnate
27 19%
The Ground
69 48%
Voters: 143.
Page 1 of 2
I got this from another thread today

But where, this isnt religious, well kind of but not entirely, im just heatring peopel opinions, personally i believe heaven but thats just me

Could we possible keep this from argueing over opinions, if you dont like what someone says and want to make a comment, don take it too far
Thanks

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Jul 25, 2008,
^ Please tell me that isn't serious, man...

Also, I believe in reincarnation.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
your poll choices remind me of this dane cook joke.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
6 feet under.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
you float up to heaven and walk into gods office, but, for every sin you have he will have chuck norris punch your nose
Hopefully heaven but that leaves the door open for there to be a hell which despite popular belief is probably not as fun as everyone thinks. I wouldn't mind being re-incarnated but I'd want to have random flashbacks of this life so I could go "what was that I was seeing" in my next life and feel special.

The ground.. meh.. that can't be the end, can it?
Ground
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
your body rots, some form or essence or presence of you is somehow recycled into the life cycle
I think you turn into an animal or something...
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Quote by fob12
Religion thread is where this belongs.

Yeah i was think that, but i tried to make it not as religious but it didnt go so well

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
I believe in reincarnation, but I'd like to think there is some form of heaven.
If you are a a good follower of Christianity, you will live on in the paradise known as heaven.
If you're a sinner you burn eternally in the fiery depths of hell.

Have a good day!
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Thugz Mansion. You can get in for free, but the catch is that you've gotta be a G.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Quote by punk_isntemo12
I wants to come back as something. Not a rock though.

Man, that would suck lol

Rock1: Whatcha doing today??

Rock2: I think I'm gunna sit here, and then a random kid'll walk by and I'll shine in the light and he'll throw me some where else....and repeat

Rock1: I wish I was a human again!!!
Quote by Snuffles
Yeah i was think that, but i tried to make it not as religious but it didnt go so well

That's pretty much impossible.
Quote by fob12
That's pretty much impossible.

Yeah, i was going to add stuff to the poll, but it would mke the thread retarted

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Platinumcs
LOL at re-incarnation beating heaven.

I voted the ground, though

I put ground for people who dont belive in the other ones or if they just dont know

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
^ Please tell me that isn't serious, man...

Also, I believe in reincarnation.

Are you fucking serious? First you mock a guy for believing your soul could go to heaven or hell, and then you turn right around and say that you believe that when you die, instead of going to heaven and hell, your soul just reappears in a bug or another person or some equally ludicrous bullshit.

Fucking hypocrite.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

The ground? I don't exactly believe in god, or atleast the one that the Christian religion portrays.
Quote by bigwillie
Are you fucking serious? First you mock a guy for believing your soul could go to heaven or hell, and then you turn right around and say that you believe that when you die, instead of going to heaven and hell, your soul just reappears in a bug or another person or some equally ludicrous bullshit.

Fucking hypocrite.

I'm laughing with you, not at you.
Quote by lithiumftw
heaven if you accept jusus hell if you dont

Heaven. And dont you think that God sending people to Hell over not worshiping him is a little egocentric and humanistic. I beleive God is intelligent enough to understand doubt and that rule was made up by Priest who wanted to convert more people.
Quote by RunawayKaren
Texas

That's if you're bad. If you're good, you're magically whisked away to the wonderful utopia of...DELAWARE!
free e-cookies for anyone who gets the reference.
Quote by masterohumans
Heaven. And dont you think that God sending people to Hell over not worshiping him is a little egocentric and humanistic. I beleive God is intelligent enough to understand doubt and that rule was made up by Priest who wanted to convert more people.

Take it to the religion thread. And you're ignorance is extremely is on a level that's unusual for the pit.
Quote by lithiumftw
heaven if you accept jusus hell if you dont

Gtfo.

Now.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Page 1 of 2