so of all the jobs you've had, which one is your favorite? (mostly because im curious about the occupational diversity of ug)

mine would have to be my current job at a gelato place as a maker...it is pretty frackin delicious, and when you're in an ice cream place for some reason it seems like you don't really have to deal with the assholes...
I hate all these threads about jobs!
It's like people like TS are rubbing the fact that I just can't seem to get a job in my face.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Quote by cmonaco
..Blow-Job..

It's not funny, but I'm laughing anyways.

My current job. See profile.
Looking for my India/Django.
I workz in Kosmic music store. Hooooogest music warehouse in W.A. is awesome. I getz employee discount on like everything. Wootles.
so far, i work at a golf course, watering the greens.

my boss mumbles/talks to himself in a really high pitched old man voice. i cant understand a word he says. hes hilarious though...i think.

his assistant, kinda like my second boss, is awesome. we'll wakl up to some random job, and he's just like, "damn son-of-a-bitch, i wouldnt bother with this ****, lets just go on like we didnt see it." and he's a pretty dedicated guitar player. he owns 2 martins and a couple o gibsons.

i would only like it more if i werent working outside in 100 degree heat.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.