wheres a good place to sell runescape account cause i stopped playing a long time ago cause i realized that it was the gayest thing ever.

i cant sell on ebay either cause the accounts are owned by jagex or something so yeah
AHAHAHA, I played that game, had a members account and everything, those were better times.. simpler times.. try the Facebook Marketplace or something?

or craigslist.org
Go to a street corner and ask anyone you see if they want your runescape
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Get a large overcoat and hide behind a gas station in the dark. Find someone, take them back, then open your coat, exposing your character's username and password. Tell this person you will give them this account, but for a fee. If they agree, be sure they keep it quiet.
If you see the cops, book it.
Quote by RPGoof
Get a large overcoat and hide behind a gas station in the dark. Find someone, take them back, then open your coat, exposing your character's username and password. Tell this person you will give them this account, but for a fee. If they agree, be sure they keep it quiet.
If you see the cops, book it.

do this.. seems like a pretty good idea
I couldn't tell you, but anyone willing to pay real money in exchange for an ACCOUNT on an online video game, is extremely pathetic. Why the hell would you waste money on an account for the game when you could actually play through and enjoy the game. Oh wait, I almost forgot, video games are about being better than the next man nowadays, they aren't about having fun anymore.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
An elementary school. I'm not kidding some of my friends did this with their old accounts.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
i know that
and kyle100 people are that pathetic
and i was kinda thinking the internet but i dont know any good sites
www.sythe.org under the black market,

im so dissapointed i know this... >.>
My gear so far >.>
Schecter Synyster standard
crappy BC rich bronze series warlock
Vox AD15VT-XL

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
dude my friend got so addicted to that game... its a life taker.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Quote by kyle100
I couldn't tell you, but anyone willing to pay real money in exchange for an ACCOUNT on an online video game, is extremely pathetic. Why the hell would you waste money on an account for the game when you could actually play through and enjoy the game. Oh wait, I almost forgot, video games are about being better than the next man nowadays, they aren't about having fun anymore.

There is a trend of selling mmmorpg accounts. My friend used to play WOW and sell his accounts for $200-$300 on eBay when he gets to a certain level.

Taking advantage of stupid people is fine by me.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana