Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Very nice indeed. Congratulations on your purchase and I wish you many satisfying years of playing though that beast.

Awesome. Everything is awesome lol. But I have to say, I wasn't expecting the first example to be Satch!!! Show us some Vai!!
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Dude, that was a BAMF!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
that was awesome, you actually stand like vai when you play
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Thanks everyone again for the great comments!

My setup is

Peavey JSX 120W Combo
TC Electronics G-Major effects processor through the effects loop
& a Crybaby 535Q through the front using the amp's OD channel

I just added a take of John Petrucci's Glasgow Kiss a while ago & will be adding more over the next week or so subscribe if you like...

Thanks a million guys... You guys rock!

Dave
That was great.
I can only dream of being able to get to that standard

Love the guitar.

Keep up the good work!!!
Gear:
- Yamaha RGX121D in black
- Schecter C1 in white
- Marshall Valvestate 8080
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
- Guitar Rig 3 (for practicing )
Quote by dave_irishman
Thanks everyone again for the great comments!

My setup is

Peavey JSX 120W Combo
TC Electronics G-Major effects processor through the effects loop
& a Crybaby 535Q through the front using the amp's OD channel

I just added a take of John Petrucci's Glasgow Kiss a while ago & will be adding more over the next week or so subscribe if you like...

Thanks a million guys... You guys rock!

Dave

aw sweet i love that song do you do requests? lol

how long you been playing out of curiosity?
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Last edited by lwayneio at Jul 25, 2008,
lol @ wayne... might do requests one day man

Been playing about 7 years... but started taking it seriously about 18 months ago...
Quote by dave_irishman
lol @ wayne... might do requests one day man

Been playing about 7 years... but started taking it seriously about 18 months ago...

sweet, hope i can get that good one day only been playing a few months so got some way to go i think. Did you have lessons or self taught? im considering getting lessons but not sure if its worth it. and little requests would be dream theater take the time and goodnight kiss
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
You'll get there buddy, believe me... all it takes is time...

Def go to lessons, you'll learn twice as fast as you would on your own... The teacher can also keep an eye on the form and positions of your hands as you play which is a big thing when your starting out... Keep an eye on my channel, I'm planning on making some lesson vids soon that will give both your hands a great workout...

&...I'll see what I an do on the requests
sweeeeeet sounds good dude il keep an eye on it and Il book a couple lessons 2moro just a random question as well, what do you think a good beginner guitar for around £400 would be? im saving up at the moment and my current guitar keeps being a pain with buzzing and stuff so i might replace it once I have enough, or would it be better buying a new neck and pick ups?
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Last edited by lwayneio at Jul 25, 2008,
Quote by dave_irishman
Check this out... http://www.musicstore.de/en_EN/IEP/Guitars/E-Guitars/Yamaha-Pacifica-412-V-NT-Natural/art-GIT0005513-002

I started on one of these and when they are setup properly they totally rock... they have a great neck too...

my original choice was between a epiphone g400 a yamaha pacifica 112v and the ibanez wish i had gone for the pacifica now. oh well il keep saving an see what i can do, thanks.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
I have to say, those are the most bad ass pants ive ever seen on youtube, and Some of the best playing to boot! Great stuff. Im hoping ill be that good once ive played for 7 years. only at 3 years now.
DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYM! that was AWESOME!!! b-e-a-utiful cover!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
very nice, i wish i could afford one =(
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Tubyboulin
I have to say, those are the most bad ass pants ive ever seen on youtube, and Some of the best playing to boot! Great stuff. Im hoping ill be that good once ive played for 7 years. only at 3 years now.

lol... thanks for the comment man
Woohoo! According to youtube, I'm currently the #1 - Most Viewed (Today) - Musicians in Ireland! When do I get my check??
Quote by dave_irishman
Woohoo! According to youtube, I'm currently the #1 - Most Viewed (Today) - Musicians in Ireland! When do I get my check??

lol if only.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
I'm guesing that aint a JEM 7VWH seen as they cost a fortune
*PROFILE NOT IN USE*
Last edited by mightmuffin at Jul 26, 2008,
Sure is a Jem 7 friend... Have to say it's worth every penny... If you ever get the chance check one out!