#1
ok, first of all... i don't know where this thread should belong to other than The Pit(Recording doesn't really contain a sub-category for this.) This is a short and simple question, so your generosity will be greatly appreciated.

so I just got ART guitar/vocal preamp. is it better to leave it on 24/7 or unplug it when i'm not using? it seems to have led and some other small light bulbs which are lightened when it's powered. what should I do? thanks.
#2
turn it off lol. big waste of electricity and it can overheat.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

#3
Quote by koalabacon
turn it off lol. big waste of electricity and it can overheat.


hmmm should i turn off my firewire solo too?
#4
might as well. just get a power strip and surge protector and plug everything into that, and when your done, just flip the switch on the strip
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

#5
Quote by koalabacon
might as well. just get a power strip and surge protector and plug everything into that, and when your done, just flip the switch on the strip


thanks for your words of wisdom!
Last edited by imsangha at Jul 25, 2008,