Hi all, i've played guitar for 2 years now and i decided to change my old squier toy and i was thinking in buying the JS30KV King V (i love V) ! I have around 300€ and i play (try to play..) black & death metal (i like also neoclassical shredding) but i like all music (i will start soon to play with other for the first time.. sadly only like system of a down stuff). Today i'll try the jackson probably but would be nice to hear your advise also. Thanks all and sorry for crap english
After a quick browse of Thomann, for a V, thats the top of your price range.

Although i reccomend (Not a dean fanboy) checking out the Michael Schenker V, which is a little over 300 euros, it does metal VERY well!
But if you dont like thick necks, steer clear!

PC
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
That's one of Jackson's lowest end guitars and after 2 years of playing, I would think you deserve something better as the Jackson wont be much of an upgrade. If you could save up more money (say around 400€-500&euro, a lot more better guitars would become available for you. I would check out the Jackson RR3 or the ESP LTD V-500 if you like V's. If you want cheaper, try looking at the Jackson KVX10.
You should look into the Dean VX, it's like $220 American and there's almost nothing but good reviews on the thing.
Quote by steel337

I would check out the Jackson RR3 or the ESP LTD V-500 if you like V's. If you want cheaper, try looking at the Jackson KVX10.

I'm now trying to save more money (here in italy the prices are way to high ). I Really like the shape of the RR3 and the floyd (i'd like to use it) even if it does not have 24 frets (what i "try" to play usually goes up there), but here i can't find it, i could only buy it on internet. Near me i've found only the rx10d jackson that seems (to me) quite similar to the rr3 but i don't know..
What you guys think? I also live in a **** island so can't travel around to try many by myself
The RR3's alot better than the RX10D, i tried both and the rx was no way near as good. if you really want 24 frets, get a KVX10 like steel337 said.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Well RR3 is very sweet, RX10D, I went with dan ramP a lot when he was choosin his guitar n until sound control closed -bastards-, whatever you do don't buy a Jackson JS series, you'd just regret it and wish you were dead, KVX10 is very nice, if you prefer the RR styling save up and buy an RR3 (or RR24 but its like twice as much but rapeishly nice) if you prefer the guitar to be more playable and have the 24 frets get the KVX10, Dan wanted 24 frets but bought the RR3, he's crazy about RR24s now. but blah

choose-24 frets get a KVX10
- awesome looks get an RR3

alternatively don't get a Jackson, I like them and don't like the cheaper deans at all so... and the headstocks are just ridiculously large so I can't take them seriously, ESPs are OK

but you can get an RR3 for 464 euros, and I just realised my laptop doesn't have a "euro" sign or a "yen" sign which is gay but JAcksons rule, consider the KE3 too in eerie dess swirl haven't had a problem with it, 24 fret, Floyd Rose, lovely colour, might not like the shape but I'm rmbling now, possibly some good advice is to ignore a lot of this rubbish
Quote by steel337
That's one of Jackson's lowest end guitars and after 2 years of playing, I would think you deserve something better as the Jackson wont be much of an upgrade. If you could save up more money (say around 400€-500&euro, a lot more better guitars would become available for you. I would check out the Jackson RR3 or the ESP LTD V-500 if you like V's. If you want cheaper, try looking at the Jackson KVX10.

agreed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?