Last night at work one of my fellow employees decided to steal $50 from the till at close by making a "pocket transaction." He succesfully stole the money and then on the way home crashed his car and caused $500 dollars damage to it. As far as im concerned this is Karma biting him on the butt for stealing the money.

Anyone else have any Karma related stories to share??
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
The other day I got in a pretty heated argument with a guy at work. The next day the brakes in my P.O.S truck decided to not work like they do sometimes. I hit the same guy's car and knocked the mirror off as I pull into the spot with no brakes and cracked the panel on his door... goodtimes.
I am the Stig.
One of my buddies stole 50 cents from a guys locker at school a long time ago (dont know why....) but anyway he tried to buy a pop with said 50 cents and the pop machine ate the money.
UG's HIPPIE
I rip ppl off for money all the time, anyways its a good thing he stole that 50 bucks, now all he has to pay really is like 450
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
One of my buddies stole 50 cents from a guys locker at school a long time ago (dont know why....) but anyway he tried to buy a pop with said 50 cents and the pop machine ate the money.

Pwned.

One time, my friend J was going out with this girl who started out perfectly fine, but began to let herself go, so that maybe a year after they started dating she put on like 30 pounds. I, of course had to say outloud to my friend "Damn dude, she's (her name) obese!" Instant karma, as she walked into the same CD store I was just leaving.