I have a bunch of exercise equipment in basement, that I think I could take apart and put back together in my room tomorrow. A bowflex, treadmill and punching bag. The problem is that my basement is full of dust and mold and it's not really great for exericise. I'm not sure how to put up the punching bag in my room without putting holes in the ceiling and wall. Any suggestions on how I can put it up?

I've looked on the internet for stands and such but they seem a bit expensive.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Do you have any younger siblings? If so, Tell them to hold it or you will hit them.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
build a stand?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I don't really have the materials to build a stand that will hold 70 lbs.
Quote by mullens99
You can buy stands for heavy bags.

Quote by Joe-Fish
I've looked on the internet for stands and such but they seem a bit expensive.

Yeah...
Put the hole in your ceiling, just put it in the corner or something, or clean the dusty moldy place and put it there
To the posters:

Stands cost around $150 new, which is out of the question. Building a stand would require VERY good welding skills, depending on the size/weight/shape of the bag.

To the thread starter:

Not even screwing it to your ceiling would work, you would need to cut a hole in the ceiling and attach it to a rafter. I'd suggest you get one used off of ebay, or just keep it in your basement.

Also, is it heavy, thai, or teardrop? Just out of curiosity.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
To the posters:

Stands cost around $150 new, which is out of the question. Building a stand would require VERY good welding skills, depending on the size/weight/shape of the bag.

To the thread starter:

Not even screwing it to your ceiling would work, you would need to cut a hole in the ceiling and attach it to a rafter. I'd suggest you get one used off of ebay, or just keep it in your basement.

Also, is it heavy, thai, or teardrop? Just out of curiosity.

Heavy
Use 2x4s and screw them. Have an overhanging board and chain the bag to it. Or build a really tall sawhorse and chain the bag in the middle of it.