i have yet to see a competant cover of the afore mentioned song. all the versions i seen are worse than dragonforce live. ive come to the conclusion that the only people who try to play that are DF fanboys who arent good enough to realize that there are much more talented artists than Herman Ree and that drunk guy who doesent get as much attention.

so anyway, are there any actual good covers?
No, because even Dragonforce can't play that over edited, piece of trash song. Watch the live versions.
I am the Stig.
Quote by Whoever said this
No, because even Dragonforce can't play that over edited, piece of trash song. Watch the live versions.

i have, and i had to turn the sound off
Quote by Wylde14

Post it on youtube.
Then there will be a good cover of it.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Wylde14

It is absolutely mind blowing how a band who wrote the song do a worse job on it then some of the kids who cover it.
I am the Stig.
Quote by mullens99

They are capable of playing it. They're just drunk off their asses.
Quote by AA00P
It's not the whole thing, but I believe this man did a good job.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBQknCPSUjc

seen it, tone sucks... although i watched his other videos and hes not to shabby of a player

also, to the guy above me... i dont get why everyone has to play that shred riff over the neck, when they play it ****ty, just like herman li does. that bugs me
GOTO WARHEAR87's CHANNEL. he plays it better than herman(and he ACTUALLY plays it all lol)

he plays wayy better stuff too. ive been subscribed to him for like a year now and i must say his videos and playing just keep getting better

EDIT: damn didnt think id get beatenn to it lol

**be sure to check his fermented offal discharge and death and the healing covers!
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by Linqua5150
GOTO WARHEAR87's CHANNEL. he plays it better than herman(and he ACTUALLY plays it all lol)

he plays wayy better stuff too. ive been subscribed to him for some time now and i must say his videos and playing just keep getting better

his vid was already posted above
Well.. their drummer sounds good... i'm not normally about dragonforce bashing, becuase i like some of thier recorded stuff, and i can form my own oppinions, but christ.. they are pretty ****ty live...
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Quote by Explicit User
Well.. their drummer sounds good... i'm not normally about dragonforce bashing, becuase i like some of thier recorded stuff, and i can form my own oppinions, but christ.. they are pretty ****ty live...

yes they are, thats mainly why i dispise them so. plus GH3 really ruined ttfatf, i first listened to it before guitar hero 2 came out, thought it was cool... of course i didnt look up any more of them, or id have been sick of them much sooner. but then gh3 came out and everyone's like "omg that song rules"
Quote by Linqua5150

he plays wayy better stuff too. ive been subscribed to him for like a year now and i must say his videos and playing just keep getting better

EDIT: damn didnt think id get beatenn to it lol

**be sure to check his fermented offal discharge and death and the healing covers!

Yeah hes great but his tone blows.
Quote by mullens99

they did amazing at mayhem fest last night. they actually play the intro now, its not just keyboard now.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!