As the title says, i just got the new DF album "Ultra Beatdown" today with my sneaky skills even though its not being released till 20 august.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
So jealous right now.

Truly.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't care because Dragonforce sucks.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
This thread will still be applicable 50, 100, even 1,000 years from now too, since I will never be buying or listening to that album. Dragonforce sucks a level of nuttage that most men can't even begin to contemplate.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I've heard the whole new album, too!!

Guess what? It's called ANY OF THEIR OTHER SONGS CAUSE THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME.
First off, I should start making this kind of stupid thread on every punk album I get before it comes out I guess.

Second, this isn't even in the right place.
That, is where you're wrong.

I too, have the new Dragonforce album.

Muahahahaha.

(Reasons To Live is awesome).
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
Good, lets keep it that way, I don't want any crap music on my computer.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
dragon force blows
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
Put them up on youtube on the cover of their last album with Through the Fire and Flames as the title. See if anyone notices anything.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Quote by CoheednRHCP
Put them up on youtube on the cover of their last album with Through the Fire and Flames as the title. See if anyone notices anything.

No one will.
Quote by stringmagician
That is the stupidest album name I've ever heard.

They're not even a beatdown band.

I didn't even bothering reading the album title before this post. That is hilarious. Stupidest album name indeed.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana