Im thinking of aquiring:
a body of a strat here
the neck of another strat here

what would i need in the way of electronics, and is this do-able?
although i dont know if its able to do i know what your going to need. 3 pickups single coil, two tone pots, a volume pot, an input jack, and a tremolo. pretty much everything your gonna need.
you would need a neckplate. and a four screw pack for fender guitars. the neckplate goes between the body and the screws
the only real thing i wouldnt know about getting is what type of tone pots to get. because there are different voltages. that would be something to ask somebody else.
ya, would need the tone pots, and i would be thinking of throwing a killswitch onto it, cause im always leaving my amp on for 10 minutes at a time without playing will i wor on theory for whatever im doingm giving me ann annoying hum or buzz occasionally.
Different voltages for tone pots? Lawl.

I think that you mean different resistances, and tapers. 25kOhms for active circuits, 250kOhms for passive singecoils or humbuckers, then linear or logarithmic taper.

Edit:

cause im always leaving my amp on for 10 minutes at a time without playing will i wor on theory for whatever im doingm giving me ann annoying hum or buzz occasionally.

If you use a solidstate, turn it off and save electricity - save energy, and save our planet. If you're using a tube amp, turn it to standby, so you don't burn the tubes out.
well its sort of i just play, work on transcribing and **** while im playting, which t akes a few minutes, andsometimes do not appreciate the buzz. also id be cool to have:P
My advice would be to find a Strat body, which already has a Floyd Rose trem route, just to make life easier. Then, get yourself an LFR, and the hardware in this picture:

Edit: I'm assuming that you want to make an EVH Frankenstrat - right?
no.

by franken strat i just meant that i am buying the parts from two different strats, and combining them.
Quote by KiErAn123
no.

by franken strat i just meant that i am buying the parts from two different strats, and combining them.

In that case, either just buy a cheap pre-made guitar, then upgrade the pickups, or buy that crap body and neck, then put a loaded pickguard into it.

Sure, it's worth doing, but you don't gain much by spending the time over it.
ya, ive spent the last hour researching some ****, and im gonna buy the wood body from warmoth, because of the choice and stuff you get from them, i.e. wood types, and ****, and slowly make it over a couple of months, so i can take more time to research and ****, because i want to just have a stained wood one, now the colours.
See, I wouldn't do a guitar like that because in the end, you just have a standard Strat. The great thing about Strats are making them YOUR guitar and not the guys next to you. If I may make a suggestion, do something to your Strat that isn't very common, like an HH loaded pick guard, or a diamond plate pick guard. Then slam a Jackson neck on and a Floyd Rose. Just do whatever to your guitar, but everyone and their mother has a Stratocaster standard, you should do something unique. At least do it the justice of a sick paintjob.
Gear:
-Mesa Dual Rectifier (3 Channel) with KT88 and KT66 Tubes
-Peavey 6505+
-Roland JC120
-Ibanez Tone Blaster TBX150H
-Mesa 4x12 Straight Cab
-Marshall 1960BV
-Gibson Les Paul Custom
-Gibson Flying V
-Line 6 M13