Poll: Should I try and repair the friendships, or leave it be?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I try and repair the friendships, or leave it be?
Yes.
10 28%
No.
26 72%
Voters: 36.
Mini-story:
I had three best friends who now despise me, because for the space of one school week, I didn't hang out with them. Now, they are telling me that I hang out too much with my girlfriend and keep pulling the bro's before ho's deal on me, even though they never call me to hang out.
Also, they all drink hard liquor almost daily, while I don't.
Do you think it's worth trying to get their friendship back?
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
no....not at all
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
No. Just go emotionally fps_doug on them.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by stringmagician
I think they're **** up friends

but, if they are your friends they'll take you back without a fight

+1 if they were true friends they wouldnt care, they'd under stand you have a girl, she need attention
Quote by twolostsouls
Looks nice straight. I have a reason to go gay now.

Not that I am gay.
Of course not.
Not at all.
Nope.

When stuff like this happens I go with the one with the vagina and boobs.
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
i been there. trust me, try n hang otu with the guys. the chick never be worth it...ive lost a band and my whole group of freinds over **** like that, just choose your freinds dude
Make an ultimate alliance! Drink hard liquor with them and your girl! Life is too short for unnecessary conflict! I wish you the best of luck, my friend.
My bestfriend never talks to me anymore because he got a girlfriend, so yes.
Once your girlfriend leaves, you have NOBODY.

Quote by kaizerkhan13
i been there. trust me, try n hang otu with the guys. the chick never be worth it...ive lost a band and my whole group of freinds over **** like that, just choose your freinds dude

Yep same situation.
Our whole band fell apart for crap like this, and right now its just me and my bassist, and he's the guy I'm talking about ^

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Jul 25, 2008,
If you aren't marrying her, then friends.

Johnny's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine.
I'm on the pavement, thinkin' 'bout the government.
If they're your best friends, then yes. I got a bud who used to be like a brother to me. one of his psyco bitch girlfriend's friends owe's me 20$ for beer, so I'd ask her, "does that chick have my money?", and she got tired of it, and was like, "maybe you shouldn't hang out with him anymore." so now, not only am I short a friend, he's trying to get all my other friends to stop hanging out with me. Pussy's not worth breaking a bond like that. The chicks not even hot. 300 lbs, at least.
Quote by cobain_is_king
He likes Linkin Park, he must be a paedophile.

Justice Is Lost
Justice Is Raped
Justice Is Gone
Pulling Your Strings
Justice Is Done
Seeking No Truth
Winning Is All
Find it So Grim
So True
So Real
From the way you've posted and worded everything your friends sound lame, but (no offense) so do you. I somehow doubt you're giving us the whole story here. What thoughtless things had you been doing before this mentioned week? Does "never call me to hang out" only refer to the last week?

If you don't feel comfy hanging around them because they drink a lot, then don't; no point putting yourself in a situation like that. But don't forget that women come and go while good friends are hard to find. Giving a girlfriend attention doesn't mean spending everyday with her or even spending more time with her than your other friends.

Here's a crazy idea, most people overlook for some reason: why not bring your girlfriend to come hang out with your other friends? It amazingly solves everything!

edit* you realize that "yes" and "no" don't work as answers for the question you have posted right?
Try and hang out with them AND your girlfriend. I guess it's kinda up to you to decide what's worth more. Why don't you, your buddies, and your girlfriend hang out together?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Well since your friends sound like assholes, I say stick with the chick. Also, one week is not long at all, I've hung out with my one friend about twice since he got his current girlfriend about 6 months ago. I also hate that bros before hoes thing, I agree sometimes it's necessary but it's generally used at the completely wrong time. For example, I had made plans to hang out with some chick, then my friend calls me about ten minutes before I leave and asks if I want to hang out. I tell him no, I'm just about to leave to hang out with _______, to which he replies, "You're a ****ing asshole man, haven't you ever heard of bros before hoes?" and I just laughed at him and hung up the phone.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by dullsilver_mike
From the way you've posted and worded everything your friends sound lame, but (no offense) so do you. I somehow doubt you're giving us the whole story here. What thoughtless things had you been doing before this mentioned week? Does "never call me to hang out" only refer to the last week?

If you don't feel comfy hanging around them because they drink a lot, then don't; no point putting yourself in a situation like that. But don't forget that women come and go while good friends are hard to find. Giving a girlfriend attention doesn't mean spending everyday with her or even spending more time with her than your other friends.

Here's a crazy idea, most people overlook for some reason: why not bring your girlfriend to come hang out with your other friends? It amazingly solves everything!

edit* you realize that "yes" and "no" don't work as answers for the question you have posted right?

Give this man a cookie for everything but the "bring her with" idea. Slap him for that
Quote by cobain_is_king
He likes Linkin Park, he must be a paedophile.

Justice Is Lost
Justice Is Raped
Justice Is Gone
Pulling Your Strings
Justice Is Done
Seeking No Truth
Winning Is All
Find it So Grim
So True
So Real
Dude...this is pretty much just what recently happened to me.

I chose to more or less end the relationship with three of my friends, of which where 5-7 year old "friendships" and I'm still kind of torn, but I believe it's for the best.

Honestly...even if years were envolved, if they aren't really your friends, than what's the point?

I'd end it now before it gets deeper, best to pull out now that try to push on because as said, if they aren't your friends...than what's the point?

You'll do fine man best of luck!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
depending on your age they prolly arent worth it but unless your planning on marrying her you should prolly put some thought into hanging out with them more
xbox live gamertag: phillips215