well ive been looking around for that iceman ive been saving up for. and ive come across a few IC-300s but no IC-400s or IC-350s.

So I was wondering if the IC-300 is any good. I read the UG reviews and it has the best rating out of all of them but I need a second opinion.

Some guy is trying to sell his IC-300 with the paul stanely add ons, and chrome DiMarzio Tone Zone in the neck and a chrome DiMarzio Breed in the bridge. It also comes with a case.

And on the other hand, I wait for a IC-400 or IC-350, what do you guys think I should do? go ahead and get the IC-300 or wait for one of the other two I want to show up?

thanks in advance!

~GxT
Well, do you want the trem?
and the only real differnce between the ic 300's and 400 is the 2 more tone vol knobs
Quote by Ghold125
Well, do you want the trem?
and the only real differnce between the ic 300's and 400 is the 2 more tone vol knobs

well ive never owned a guitar with a trem so I could live without one, it would be neat to have one though for when I play songs that need it.
Depends how much he wants for it really - bear in mind that the Paul Stanley hardware only costs about $30 but the chrome-topped Dimarzios cost pretty much twice as much as the regular ones.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Ghold125
If your a soad fan, get the ic 300 it is what he used.

im glad you posted this, saod rocks and so does the iceman body style, to thread starter, id say go for it, unles you dont want to, in that case dont, depends also on how cheap you are getting the 300, as compared to how much it would be for one of the other ones
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Quote by Ghold125
If your a soad fan, get the ic 300 it is what he used.

i do wish to point out that SOAD is not a he, its a band, so you mean that daron used one, right? you do know this, RIGHT?!!?
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Quote by highlordmugfug
i do wish to point out that SOAD is not a he, its a band, so you mean that daron used one, right? you do know this, RIGHT?!!?

don't smart ass me...
and yes i was talking about Daron Malakian
dont buy an iceman just because of daron.. dont..
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
I'd go for the IC-400 'cuz it has a set-neck.
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!