FRONT STORY: Miley Cyrus fashion.

I'm not really mad at Yahoo!, rather than the fact that this is what fascinates people the most, evidently.

I'm honestly wondering, does anybody else get at least a little disappointed to see things like this, with the more important news pushed to the side?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm not really disappointed by it at all. It just means the Apocalypse will be here that much sooner.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

yeah i hate it. theres so many more important things to be posted.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

That's why I don't read Yahoo News.

That's retarded, why the hell would a fashion statement of one person even be "news"?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Just Look At That Hat
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Anyone who watches E! for any purpose other than to shake their head in disbelief at the dispair it's bringing upon this nation is a terrorist. Btw how awesome does it have to be for her dad to actually have a career now because of his daughter, way to go achy breaky heart man!
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
As if you're going to get 100% truthfull, important news from mainstream media LOL.
that why i never read news or watch TV. they are more interested in teen *****s wrecking their mercedes and blaming it on global warming than the war or anything thats really important. just stay away from mainstream media.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Quote by Kyle.E
As if you're going to get 100% truthfull, important news from mainstream media LOL.

Seriously, I doubt that hat was even pink. It had to be ps'd to make her look bad.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
upset? no..

slightly peeved, and further convinced that this is a nation of morons? you bet.
lol i thought the same thing when i was it ts
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Quote by Trivium
Anyone who watches E! for any purpose other than to shake their head in disbelief at the dispair it's bringing upon this nation is a terrorist. Btw how awesome does it have to be for her dad to actually have a career now because of his daughter, way to go achy breaky heart man!

um playboy girls and sexiest jobs that's why i watch E! and yeah it sickens me all this miley cyrus bs and all this bull**** news. half the time it's twisted anyways. i don't see why so many people care about all these celeberties its just so stupid. they could be wasting their time with so many other things.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by InvaderTSN
No. Celebrity fashion should not count as news.

Celebrity's lives should not even be on the news. They should act in movies or sing or whatever they do, and then they should take the money and leave. It's extremely pathetic that people actually enjoy reading about "Celebrity fashion mistakes!" or "So and so's new African baby!!!". ****. I don't give 2 ****s about their stupid lives. They can all spontaneously combust for all I care.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana will be the first person to be assassinated for having multiple personalities...

And don't look at me when it happens... I already have an alibi...
Congratulations, you have finally reached the bottom rung of the ladder.

... I'm on the 2nd.

IT'S HAMMET TIME!
Only wardrobe mistake worth hearing about is a malfunction
I'd rather have wardrobe ''malfunctions'' as news than wardrobe ''mistakes''

+3.14159
I'm upset that it got on some new site. Why would poeple care about some chick going bold or waring crap close?
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Upset? Nah.
Surprised? Nah.

I don't worry about the intellectual state of the United States too much though, there's people here that know what they're talking about, but would just rather stay out of the public eye that is the mass media.
Ugh.

I, for one, am absolutely disgusted by the way America idolizes these stars as if they were gods. Paparazzi, magazines, internet news sites, ect ect. Our country is so obsessed with these stars that we forget, at one point, they were just like us. And they still are just like us, but with millions of more dollars. And because of that, we drool over that fact and quite honestly, worship the very grounds they walk on.

Take Heath Ledgers death for instance. Although he was quite the amazing actor and was probably the best Joker I've seen or heard, people got WAY too worked up over his death. And I'm sorry to say but, what good did he do? Make entertaining movies?

Now flip this around, when Pavaratti died, most people said, "Who?" Even though he was the most famous opera singer of our time, contributing to countless acts of brilliant stage performances, not too mention the voice of a pure angel.

But wait a second, CS. It seems you are contradicting yourself here. And to some I may be, but the fact is, I believe its ok to idolize musicians. Because they have actually done some good for this world. Without music, life would be boring. Without music those stars we hear about would be nothing. Their movies would be boring, and the fact that people such as Miley Cyrus claim to be musicians sickens me. And with that said, I'm going to go read more into this obama thing.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by FRDesign
The Fashion Mistake: Shes wearing too many clothes

shes like.. twelve..
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
Quote by Pete_C_Bass
shes like.. twelve..

What are you trying to say here?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My yahoo page told me the PS2 kills children in the Congo or some such shit. I really don't care what they post up there.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
shes like.. twelve

she's also got a nice pair of eye catchers, and i ain't talkin bout da hat

... I'm on the 2nd.

IT'S HAMMET TIME!
Quote by heavensassassin
she's also got a nice pair of eye catchers, and i ain't talkin bout da hat

...Then what are you talking about?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
if you don't get it you have no testicles

... I'm on the 2nd.

IT'S HAMMET TIME!
YEah but I just ignore most of these mainstream media sites. I doubt even those who read it would take it as serious news.....probably gossip BS and such.

Anywho so long as I can go to other sites for news and info i'm fine.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows