Maybe I'm just a douchebag, I don't know, I'm no vaginal cleaning device expert, but when I see or hear someone say one insturment has more tone than another insturment I want to craft a makeshift axe and slaughter them on the spot, a bit harsh I know but I deem it necessary. It can have more tones,deeper tones,a better variety of tones but no insturment can have more tone than another. I don't know, im tired and might be overreacting but I think we should work towards eradicating this enferior species of people before we all start using this small insignifigant series of words.
K.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by ThePrisonGaurd
Maybe I'm just a douchebag, I don't know, I'm no vaginal cleaning device expert, but when I see or hear someone say one insturment has more tone than another insturment I want to craft a makeshift axe and slaughter them on the spot

Novice at least?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Actually there's scientific evidence based around this exact concept. They found certain instruments incapable of holding and achieving the same amount, or quality of tones that certain instruments can attain. Something about the bagpipe being the instrument most proven to have a vast array of tone over any other instrument.

*Total BS.. but all instruments have different tones.. so obviously some instruments will be better at achieving certain tones than others.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by ThePrisonGaurd
I'm just a douchebag

lol
A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not what ships were made for.
What I'm saying is when people leave out that little s they are saying there is only one kind of tone and one insturment has more of it than another.
p.s. upon reading my rant again it seems i got ia little too emotional over that little s ... always getting left out... just like me *sob*