I Have A Question About Both Of These.

When You Play One Of These, Is The Top String (thinnest) or The Bottom String (Thickest) That Is Added To Make The 7 String. Is There An Extra Thick String Or An Extra Thin String.

im thinking on buying a Squier 5 String Bass

but also thinking of buying a Dean Vendetta 7 String Guitar

I Want To Know What I'm Handling.

And Yes. I AM A Cheap Buyer
adds a thicker string.
Quote by Twist of fate
Once, I watched Star Wars episode 4. I timed myself so that I came right when the death star blew up.

Afterwards, Han Solo said "Great shot kid, that was one in a million!"
theres an extra thick string, and my advice...buy a nice 5 string or a nice 7 string, not a crap version of both, you'll regret it
I +1 to save your pennies for something better quality of each. Look into an Ibanez RG7321 at least for a 7 string guitar.
AND I have seen 5 string basses with a high C instead, but none that are on the market at least, just friends basses that they prefer the high C.
Quote by bowen
I +1 to save your pennies for something better quality of each. Look into an Ibanez RG7321 at least for a 7 string guitar.
AND I have seen 5 string basses with a high C instead, but none that are on the market at least, just friends basses that they prefer the high C.

Would it be possible to go 5 and then restring with a high C?
Quote by wyldething
..... So, I heard you like boys

ER, MUDKIPZ! I MEANT MUDKIPZ!!

Honestly. Is That Nessecary? Immature Little Nerd
Quote by bowen

I Dont Have Anymore Pennies To Save D: I Wish I Did Though. But I Need One Now Or Never. Ill Always Get A Better One.

I'm Just GOnna Get The Jazz Bass And Start Bass On That.