So its a beautiful night where im at, and I am hanging out with my female of interest. We are at my house and things start to get hot, so to avoid my parents walking in on us we take my Blazer out for a little spin. We park at this lot surrounded by woods, seriously no way for people to see us, so we get in the back, start getting into it, right when things are about to end, this light floods the car, and i look back and it's the cops...Seriously, shining a light at my bare A**. I open the door and he tells me to step out, and i told him to wait a minute while i get my pants on. So i step out, she steps out, and the cops knows her!!! from work or something, he checks my ID and tells me he's giving me a warning, BUt still, one of the funniest things to ever happen to me. Totally a Joykill.

Anything like this ever happen to yall

EDIT: Sorry about the first post, my comp automatically posted whatever i had put up at the time.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Last edited by AtThisVelocity at Jul 25, 2008,
What?
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
what... are we supposed to discuss... are we supposed to go awwww or lucky or somtin???

ooh i know you made this for people to post stuff like ... or ? or....??? or wtf??? ...???

my turn

....??....???????..........?????.....ok...???....? man i'm good at this game!

Quote by Gargantuan
You guys spoon in the Blazer?

Yeah, it's actually pretty spacey.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
me and my gf were eating dinner in her car once..not even touching.. and the cops did the same thing lol .. he got pissed that were were only eating ahah
A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not what ships were made for.
ummms
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by wyldething
Did the cop at least, you know, finish you off?

No, Im pretty sure he wanted to though, he got a great look at my a**.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Third floor in high school managed to get me and my gf locked up in there , finally some privacy in high school, then we start making out a bit... a bit of touching here and there , too much rubbing together her jumper comes off and then the gate for the third floor opens and this old dude comes up and tells us to go to the office we didint go there we just went to the cafeteria and pretend nothign happend...
would've been much more interesting if she had been the cops's interest ...
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Damn man. I hate gettin' interrupted. Leaving unfinished is worse than not doing it at all. Least it wasn't your parents bro, be happy for that. AAAND, least you didn't get in trouble with the law... because that would be incredibly embarrassing - "Bare Butt Boy and Girlfriend Caught in the Do".
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by AiC
would've been much more interesting if she had been the cops's interest ...

lol to you, dear sir, lol to you.
can you quote me now?

Quote by sixwingmortal
Damn man. I hate gettin' interrupted. Leaving unfinished is worse than not doing it at all. Least it wasn't your parents bro, be happy for that. AAAND, least you didn't get in trouble with the law... because that would be incredibly embarrassing - "Bare Butt Boy and Girlfriend Caught in the Do".

Thank you for that! ahahah
I've only been caught once, by a dear friend of mine. He comes down the stairs into my basement and hears her moaning and hollers down, "For the love of all that is holy please don't let her finish."

I suppose I should specify that I was just nibbling her neck...
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
lol ive never been caught... but my best friend and his gf did in the back seat of his convertable mustang with the top down after work one night in the work parking lot... priceless
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
well me and my old girl friend just got done having sex in my car near this stone cutting quarry and right as were pulling out he was like whats gonig no here so i get out of the car and he was asking me question i was like well its was me and my girl im sorry. and he was like are you sure that what you were donig and i was like the condom is back there on the ground if you wanna go check. and he was like well there has been some reports of theft from here so im gonna take down your info and if anything comes up missing you wil be expecting a call from me. lol
Quote by fudger
well me and my old girl friend just got done having sex in my car near this stone cutting quarry and right as were pulling out he was like whats gonig no here so i get out of the car and he was asking me question i was like well its was me and my girl im sorry. and he was like are you sure that what you were donig and i was like the condom is back there on the ground if you wanna go check. and he was like well there has been some reports of theft from here so im gonna take down your info and if anything comes up missing you wil be expecting a call from me. lol

What?
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by fudger

Haha, "go check the condom!" You should have asked him if he wanted to smell yo d*ck.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
In my opinion, there is no place more romantic than the backseat of a Chevy Blazer.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

That'll teach you not to do it in a car...

so romantic..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
you don't even know how to embelish a story!!! Next time you talk about it, it was a foxy female cop, and she didn't ask you to come out, she got in.
Quote by bigwillie
In my opinion, there is no place more romantic than the backseat of a Chevy Blazer.

Hellz yeah man...The funny thing is i was going for romantic, and she was all like, backseats fine. Hahaha She's my fav.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa