we had a lot of support from friends and people all over. 227 at the door. i was sweaty and exhausted after it was done and i also cried twice.

successful night.
myspace.com/earthitswonderfultoseeyou if you wanna listen

any other similar stories? since tonight was so special i'd like to hear about others' experiences.
yep, my band and I were playing our last show at the end of a school year in front of everyone, and we rocked the stage. EVeryone was on their feet, even the asshole teachers I had hated all year long, and I was so happy after that, listning to all the compliments.....
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Kinda. My band knew in the back of our minds the band was coming to an end and our last show ended up being at a girly party that had a girl to guy ratio of 5:1. It was a really girly party so in the room watching us was our ex singer, his ex girlfriend and her twin sister. That was it. So we decided to just screw around and have fun. Our drummer, lead guitarist, and I (bass) did a funk improv in the middle of Seven Nation Army and we ran around the basement screaming into mics. It was a fun night.
Wow man, "imperium" is really good. That girl gave me goosebumps!
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Jul 25, 2008,
Quote by Tenacious D'er
Why are you breakin up? If you've become popular then stay together!!!

Seriously.
So why are you breaking up?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by spazzymagee417
we had a lot of support from friends and people all over. 227 at the door. i was sweaty and exhausted after it was done and i also cried twice.
successful night.
myspace.com/earthitswonderfultoseeyou if you wanna listen

any other similar stories? since tonight was so special i'd like to hear about others' experiences.

Brutal.
I would listen but my computers headphone input is broke and speaker input is broke.
i have to say, you guys are very good. and by the looks of all the comments you guys were well loved and that you guys rode this ride to the greatest extent. you''ll look back at this and be proud of what you guys have done, cherish these times
thanks guys. we're breaking up because everyone's pretty busy towards the end of summer and during the school year. we wouldn't be able to practice much and we'd rather just stop playing than half assing it. we had a good, fun run.
u are good
very good
as a band
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
even if you can only practice twice a month keep the band dude better have one or two really productive reheasals than several unproductive ones.
Good luck with whatever's happening. That is a pretty kickass way to play a last show.
Wow. Imperium is absolutely wonderful.
Why do I discover you guys when you break up?
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Holy ****. You guys are amazing. The female singer is awesome, she sounds like the singer for Evanescence. DO NOT break up. That's just stupid. Just look for the occasional day where you can all get together then have a good solid practice. Continue this until your lives slow down a bit.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008