Page 1 of 2
So its 4:11AM and im not tired soo for some fun im gonna stay up for as many hours as possible.Hopefully i'll be able to stay up to 40 hours

I dont know why im making a thread about this but meh why not.

How long do you think i'll last.Its already been 18 hours.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
four days was my max, lets see you shall we keep us posted on how long you stay awake
heres a fun game.
take as much opiates as you can and see how long you can stay up for.
Last edited by fudger at Jul 25, 2008,
Quote by the13ghost
four days was my max, lets see you shall we keep us posted on how long you stay awake

Teach me your ways!
yeah, it's hard once you get past that 30 hour mark or so, I'm pretty much an insomniac so most of my days are over 20 hours, after that though I just crash.
Eh the longest I've been up is 3.5 days. BEAT IT

And that was working 10 hour shifts for 2 of those days
ive gone 36 hours...

then i ran out of things to do. and got bored, so i went to sleep
well after 48-72 hours you have the possibility of hallucinations, and my max was 77.5 hours(just over 3 days) last summer so id say in that general area unless you let yourself go to sleep
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
I think that sounds like a good idea. But I've got a party to go to Saturday, and I need to get my sleep for that... so maybe I'll try some other time. Next week...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by Superpartydude5
yeah, it's hard once you get past that 30 hour mark or so, I'm pretty much an insomniac so most of my days are over 20 hours, after that though I just crash.

Are you actually an insomniac though? It's not just about not sleeping or getting short amounts of rest.

And TS, you're going to feel like utter, utter sh*t after this. I've had better hangovers than complete body crashes from not sleeping.
hmmm strangely im depressed and cant sleep so these few days ive been up till 7 am and sleeping till8 am then keep the day going so everyone should exxpect me to e around in the pit all morning
YEAH!!!Im gonna totally try and stay up over 3.5 days so that would be 84 hoursI'll keep posting and stuff and im gonna keep track on hours.
The most I've ever gotten is a day - no caffeine, stimulants, or anything.

Good luck... I think you'll get to, err, 24 hours, then think "".
Quote by fudger
heres a fun game.
take as much opiates you can and see how long you can stay up for.

haha +1
Quote by GibsonPlayer34
metallicaboy are you starting from 18hrs or 0?

Well i've already been up 18 so im starting at 18.
Quote by Liarsenic67
i've been up for about 28 hours now :/

Awesome dont give up.
Oh and i'll make sure to get some pics because I know how much all you UG'ers love the pics
Its been 19 hours and umm just picks of random stuff like me buying energy drinks ummm looking like **** and thats about it.
ok so its now 6:00Am and the sun came up about an hour ago.I've been awake for 20 hours now and im still not that tired.As soon as everybody else in my family starts waking up im gonna go to the store and grab an energy drink which should be around 10:00-10:30
its 4:44am here pretty much bored at the moment im not gonna attempt to break my record so ill go to sleep in an hour or 3 ... you on the other hand... HAVE TO STAY AWAKE
I've done 36 befor.Make sure you're doing something,o you'll unknowingly pass out if you sit/lay down.After the 36 I passed out for 19 hours.Such an awesome days sleep.
Proud Member Of The Leah Dizon Fan Club
Man I dont know how you guys can do it. Its 2AM here and Im ****ing falling asleep at the kepboard but I have tomorrow off so I'm forcing myself to stay awake so I dont wake up early and have that awesome feeling of waking up when I wake up.... So good...

But yeah I'd say the longest I have ever gone is like 30 hours when I was in high school.

I could have went longer but meh, once you stay awake long enough you get like a secong wind of sorts and you aren't tired for awhile.
-O
(~/
~~~DUCK!!!!
lol Im not even going to edit the typos in that as a testament to my tirednessness
-O
(~/
~~~DUCK!!!!
Have fun cause you will crash and burn just sitting infront of the computer.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Page 1 of 2