Alright, imagine World War II with bears, instead of the Germans with Panzer tanks, they would have Kodiaks. Soviets have the T34, which would be a normal Grizzly, and the allies would have the Sherman, or black bear. My drawings will begin in the afternoon, which is when I will wake up. Also, in the pic, the guy must be Soviet, thus the Ppshk rifle; why does he have an MP40 on his side?
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
Er, what?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

The internets beat you to it:

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you... - Abomino Aetas
Quote by slayerbizkit
The internets beat you to it:

You take those, I'll take these.

I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Gargantuan

Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

i think i undestand what you're saying, get drawing TS
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by *Juno*
Where do these style of pics come from

I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by KnockoffJaguar
why does he have an MP40 on his side?

Because the Soviet army wasn't particularly well equipped and used to have to rely on looted equipment.

My favourite Soviet tank is the KV-1. What kind of bear are you going to make that?
Quote by KnockoffJaguar
Alright, imagine World War II with bears, instead of the Germans with Panzer tanks, they would have Kodiaks. Soviets have the T34, which would be a normal Grizzly, and the allies would have the Sherman, or black bear. My drawings will begin in the afternoon, which is when I will wake up. Also, in the pic, the guy must be Soviet, thus the Ppshk rifle; why does he have an MP40 on his side?

Cool, I get a Kodiak. But why should I? They only live on that island, don't they? The only bears that have ever been sighted in Germany are those ordinary brown ones and they don't live here anymore. Maybe I can ride into battle on a cow?
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Gargantuan

And that is how this thread was won.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Chips-
You take those, I'll take these.

That's ****ing awesome.

And to the "copy of Jackoffjill" guy, look at my profile. I have a Knock off Jaguar.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.