i am thinkin of buying a bare knuckle war pig bridge pick up for my guitar any one know if they are any good or has anyone had any expeirence with them

any help would b much appreciated
what kind of amp do you have? They're good, but only as good as the rest of your rig.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
what kind of amp do you have? They're good, but only as good as the rest of your rig.

not to mention you can bugger up a crappy solid state amp with a 23k pickup.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
i has a marshall mg100dfx not the greatest but does the job

will/could the oickup do nything to my amp?
Quote by eddiehimself

Thats bull crap
Quote by twasbrilling
i has a marshall mg100dfx not the greatest but does the job

will/could the oickup do nything to my amp?

Marshall MG's aren't the greatest...
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by Dark_Merlin
Thats bull crap

True actually. Even ask corduroyew. He makes pickups for a living.

Quote by twasbrilling
so then is it worth buying (the war pig bare knuckle bridge pickup) r not
?

No. Save up some more and get a new amp.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
man i really want a warpig for the bridge on my les paul, they're just stupidly overpriced, every forum i go on make out like they're the best pickups you can buy

also, i know of peoples pain with MGs i played on a 100dfx when trying out the ZW les paul ( which was horrid too) and it was horrific even comared to a 15watt valvetronix i played an prestige ibanez on haha
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Last edited by admbwr at Jul 26, 2008,
That's why you should save up more. I'm sure you could sell the MG as well. You could get something like a valveking for about 300 which is a pretty decent amp.
EH

valid point

i could just try rip some one off in selling my amp and get both r try find a job
Quote by twasbrilling
valid point

i could just try rip some one off in selling my amp and get both r try find a job

There's that as well. If you get yourself a decent amp and a decent pickup it will sound amazing.
EH

Quote by eddiehimself

wait a second ? i've heard this before but im going to be okay with emg's on my AD30VT arent i ?
im looking at getting a peavey valveking soon but i dont really want to blow my current amp up haha
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT