so i want to get aload of pedals (around 5) and i obviously dont want separate 9V power supplies for them all. so is there something where i can plug them all into one power supply? i think ive seen something like it before..

and im in the UK btw, so i need UK plugs n stuff...
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
You can get just 1 PSU and get a daisy chain with it. It splits up the psu's cord to 5-8 inputs for your pedals. I've seen em in virtually every UK music store (online though, but still)

Good luck and have fun with your new pedals :P
Rock on..without hesitation
Quote by DenBloom
You can get just 1 PSU and get a daisy chain with it. It splits up the psu's cord to 5-8 inputs for your pedals. I've seen em in virtually every UK music store (online though, but still)

Good luck and have fun with your new pedals :P

links to any music site please? i cant seemmmm to find the right thing. >_<.

Quote by cornmancer
Uhm, I'll post them or send them to you via pm this evening.. I'm at work and my break just ended lol.. Try Ebay, there's loads of them there as well, just search for Daisy Chain in your region (in the instrument section, or you'll wind up with jewelry). Alternatively you can wait for me to return to my own pc at home..
Rock on..without hesitation
Quote by DenBloom
Uhm, I'll post them or send them to you via pm this evening.. I'm at work and my break just ended lol.. Try Ebay, there's loads of them there as well, just search for Daisy Chain in your region (in the instrument section, or you'll wind up with jewelry). Alternatively you can wait for me to return to my own pc at home..

lol ok thanks, ill wait for you to return home .

im not desperate for it after all. just wanted to get the basic idea before i run off and buy some pedals.

Quote by cornmancer
I suggest getting the Diago powerstation, tiny, international and can power up to 30 pedals.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!