I have a very annoying ~0.3s delay when switching channels using the valveking footswitch.

I tried my fender footswitch for the ultimate chorus (which has channel select, delay on/off and chorus on/off which might act as the boost on/off) and it seems to work for the boost but not channel select. After looking at the jack i found its mono and the valveking footswitch jack is stereo. Is there a way of converting it from mono to stereo? Is there anything I can change about the valveking footswitch to eliminate the delay? I've heard you can rip out a 124 diode or somethin...

Thanks.
"Sit your ass down in that f@%$ing chair and drink your GODAMN TEA!!" - Cid, FFVII

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard (trans amber, 60s neck)
USA Fender Strat
Westfield acoustic
Washburn 12-string acoustic
Encore bass
Aria acoustic bass
I've heard there is a solution in changing a few caps or transistors, but I'm not really sure what they did. Somebody might post the solution on here, or look in the Valveking thread that is floating around this forum.
I have checked out the vk thread and found nothing more. Anything else?
"Sit your ass down in that f@%$ing chair and drink your GODAMN TEA!!" - Cid, FFVII

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard (trans amber, 60s neck)
USA Fender Strat
Westfield acoustic
Washburn 12-string acoustic
Encore bass
Aria acoustic bass
^ask in that thread if it doesn't get answered here. IbanezPsycho may have an answer and I also believe he makes footswitches. I've also heard that the Boss FS 5 and 6 will fix your problem. You can also ask in the recent group Psycho created which is in my sig. Good luck.