*crickets*
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
That was fucking scary: I alt-tabbed Call of duty 4 just as that first video where the guy gets executed started (to avoid watching it for the 6th time), I went to UG and clicked that videolink and just as the guy pointed with his hand I heard some "allah abduuul!!" or whatever they're screaming in CoD 4 perfectly synched with your videoclip.

I recommend everyone to try it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I got nothing, huh?

I suppose it's one of those vids you either find funny or not. I liked it, that's what matters.
Kisses and cuddles.
Quote by Kensai
That was fucking scary: I alt-tabbed Call of duty 4 just as that first video where the guy gets executed started (to avoid watching it for the 6th time), I went to UG and clicked that videolink and just as the guy pointed with his hand I heard some "allah abduuul!!" or whatever they're screaming in CoD 4 perfectly synched with your videoclip.

I recommend everyone to try it.
This can only mean one thing.

The terrorists are hiding out in Haiti!

Bush still has time to start another war right? And with this evidence, who could in good conscience stop him?
[quote="'']I know lol. The heat was even strong enough to awaken me from my alcohol enduced coma last night

I hate sticky bedsheets

Tell me about it.

I had an interview for an apprenticeship today and I had ZERO sleep last night because it was so hot. It was so sticky under my duvet that I couldn't tell if I had a sleep wank or not. I even got there late due to tiredness, and had to skip breakfast. Thank God it was informal.
Kisses and cuddles.
Lol Wut?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by freedoms_stain
This can only mean one thing.

The terrorists are hiding out in Haiti!

Bush still has time to start another war right? And with this evidence, who could in good conscience stop him?

I wasn't going to say anything because that would mean US would have to go to war again, but this is much bigger than the deaths of thousands.

I'll e-mail the bushadministration while there's still time!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████