Page 1 of 2
So I'm homeless starting tomorrow...
I have no money, all I have is my Ipod and Phone which I am hocking to get some money. I'm going to take my guitar with me, but chances are it'll get stolen, so whatever money I can make busking before then I'll keep.
I have no idea why I'm posting in here...
I'm 17 and homeless.
I spent the last hour packing everything I could into my bag after using all my credit only to have people who I thought were my friends tell me they couldn't do anything to help me.
I'm not even bothering this time to put myself into the system, the government doesn't give a ****. Last time they told me it'd take 3 months to get me any money and then asked me to leave.
NOSE PICKING IS GROSS! Fingerpicking is NOT!
Quote by Kanthras
Kinda like finger condoms.
Um...can I ask why you are homeless?
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
get a loan, an apartment and a job
wtf u even considering living on the street for?
thats not gunna bring u anywhere dude.

sorry to hear ur that desperate thoo

get the **** outta here and look for a job.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by sam b
go to a shelter

oh yeah, my friend does this

better then my apartment idea.

▼ but he is ▼
My brother failed his pharmacy exam and now he's leaving, and my mum can't afford for me to live here anymore. She has ****loads of money but she just doesn't want to spend it.
Quote by Kanthras
well don't u have a job so u can make money?! if not get one......2nd if u didn't find anything to do and if ur friends didn't accept to let u stay in a while in their house can't u go back to ur family for a while just to find a job or smtg?!
There aren't an shelters in the area of australia where I am, the ones that do cater for youth have their cutoff age at 16.
I can't get an apartment till the beginning of next year when i can legally sign a contract and i've had managers call security when i've applied for a job and mentioned i am homeless.
Quote by Kanthras
dude sorry bout that..so its not that she cant afford, its that she doesnt want to, dude thats just plain wrong, does your mum not care???
wait... your mother HAS money but rather let you live in the streets?
WTF IS THAT!!! she´s your mother she should help you in these moments...
family before money for Christ´s sake...
Keep On Rockin´

Gear:
Ibanez GRG-270
Roland Cube30X
Zoom G2.1u
Ooh...sorry...I always feel rly sorry for homeless people and I always give some small change to them :[
♥xx♥

Quote by InsaneWeTrust
There aren't an shelters in the area of australia where I am, the ones that do cater for youth have their cutoff age at 16.
I can't get an apartment till the beginning of next year when i can legally sign a contract and i've had managers call security when i've applied for a job and mentioned i am homeless.

keep trying
maybe make an agreement with ur parents?
like u pay her, or for urself..

▼ but he is ▼
Quote by Varyag_Ace
wait... your mother HAS money but rather let you live in the streets?
WTF IS THAT!!! she´s your mother she should help you in these moments...
family before money for Christ´s sake...

seems like his mom needs a reality check.
Quote by InsaneWeTrust

Dude, just tell them that you aren't an alchoholic, or drug addict, and you'll be fine. I think.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by InsaneWeTrust
My brother failed his pharmacy exam and now he's leaving, and my mum can't afford for me to live here anymore. She has ****loads of money but she just doesn't want to spend it.

What a fucking bitch.
Quote by itsxsteves
keep trying
maybe make an agreement with ur parents?
like u pay her, or for urself..

why should he pay her?? she apparantly has money and doesnt want to spend it.
sounds like bull****
In Thirteen Seconds
It's been thirteen seconds
since you all last said
i've become the apparition
You predicted for my death

Myspace
No-one has to be "homeless" if they dont want to be. There is govronment shelters that work with social services... My mum's a social worker, and my mate had to go in one so i know all this

EDIT: Unless you're not in the UK.. In that case..
I think you're exaggerating.

If it's so bad, and you're underage, you can have the police make her support you, and they will either arrest her or threaten to do so, if she truly has the money and won't pay for you to live.

You can't leave a 16 year old to rot, that just sounds silly.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Quote by sam b
No-one has to be "homeless" if they dont want to be. There is govronment shelters that work with social services... My mum's a social worker, and my mate had to go in one so i know all this

it always depends where you live
Quote by 89cruefan
why should he pay her?? she apparantly has money and doesnt want to spend it.

cheap rent > on the streets.

▼ but he is ▼
haha police actually can do that???

and all the time all i hear is they just rip people out of money and arrest people for stuff which isnt even a crime. :p
well you are not considered a legal adult being 17, so your mother is legally required to let you live with her until you are 18, then you can go get an apartment. Problem solved.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by itsxsteves
cheap rent > on the streets.

yeh but why, its not like she needs the money is it. just greed.

i would rather live on the streets, why pay money to someone who doesnt even want to support you???
Quote by InsaneWeTrust
i've had managers call security when i've applied for a job and mentioned i am homeless.

WTF. Dont mention you're homeless then, say that you live with your mum, but youre planning to move out soon!
do you not have any other relatives like grand parents you could contact?
Bull****.

Your mum wouldn't just kick you out for not wanting to spend any of her huge amounts of money

If it is real, then she's a ****ty mother. Cut her brakes. You could be in her will for all you know.
this is a hard time for you and i totally respect you
you need to take out a loan, explian your situation to the people, there has to be some law helping you out
if they have one ounce of humanity in them they'll do everything they have to help you out
also, dont let that guitar out of your hands
sleep with it! im not even freakin kidding
it could help you out
that's pretty much all i have to say
always explain your situation
what do you have to lose
they'll help you out
i hope i helped
James

My Gear
schecter elite 5 hny sat
Kustom 30 WATT kba30
SWR vintage workingman combo 500/1500
Yamaha Extension 500w Speaker
SWR Workingman Extension 500w Speaker
This isn't the first time I've been out on the streets, I left my home to get away from my mum's abuse last year, I was homeless for close on 8 weeks, finally one of my friends who I hadn't seen in years found me and i lived with them for 4 months, then moved in with my dad, he kicked me out after 6 months because I tried to kill myself. I was homeless for 8 weeks then my mum took me in and now I'm homeless again.
I spent the entirety of that time trying to find places to live trying to find a job.

I finished packing my stuff to leave tomorrow and now I'm kind of just sitting in bed in shock.
Quote by Kanthras
Quote by 89cruefan
yeh but why, its not like she needs the money is it. just greed.

i would rather live on the streets, why pay money to someone who doesnt even want to support you???

So you can have a roof over your head? Something to eat? Stop trying to be Crocodile Dundee living off nature.
Real men don't need sigs.
What is she really doing to kick you out? Or are you just leaving?
If's she kicking you out, just kinda... say "no"... just don't leave, and ignore her until she gets of your back. Get a job, buy your own food and stuff, and just continue living there...?
You should try to live with a friend, that's what I did (And still am) when my mom kicked me out.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
OMG! Read his next post.

Seriously, this is total BS. I don't believe a word of it. Your own father wouldn't kick you out if you tried to kill yourself
Page 1 of 2