Ok, I'm more then serious about purchasing a Dean Angel of Deth VMNT. My only concern is the "D shaped neck" on it. Ive made a couple trips to guitar center to see if they had one in stock so i could check it out but unfortunately they havent. Anyone have any insight? I really cant play with large necks. I dont need wizard profiles, but something slim.
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
If it's your personal preference about the neck, we really can't offer you much besides telling you to play it for yourself
Good music is good music...everything else can go to hell

Gear:
Gibson LP Studio
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Avatar G212H (1xG12H30 1xAlnico Gold)
TS-9 Screamer
Boss Tu-2
Line6 X2-XDS Plus

The Band
thats the problem, i cant play it myself without ordering one. I can allways return it but then im out $30 for ups plus the extra 1-2 weeks for the return to authorize before i get the cash back to throw at some other guitar.
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
Go to GC and ask them that you would like to try out said guitar, and ask them if they could ship one in.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last time I tried that at GC they said they can't ship anything in from online unless you pay for it in full. When I pointed out that I refuse to pay for a guitar I haven't played, they told me all about their 30-day guarantee. I wasn't impressed.

However, they may be able to ship it from another store, I don't know if GC does it, but I know Daddy's does.
Good music is good music...everything else can go to hell

Gear:
Gibson LP Studio
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Avatar G212H (1xG12H30 1xAlnico Gold)
TS-9 Screamer
Boss Tu-2
Line6 X2-XDS Plus

The Band
Quote by apollo66
Last time I tried that at GC they said they can't ship anything in from online unless you pay for it in full. When I pointed out that I refuse to pay for a guitar I haven't played, they told me all about their 30-day guarantee. I wasn't impressed.

However, they may be able to ship it from another store, I don't know if GC does it, but I know Daddy's does.

I've done that with daddy's, worked out fine. I love that place.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.