Poll: Are you pets allowed upstairs?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you pets allowed upstairs?
Yes, they can go wherever they want
60 55%
Yes, but they can't lie on the beds or anything
9 8%
It's not really preferred, but we're not that bothered
6 5%
No, they have to stay downstairs
15 14%
I doesn't has pet.
20 18%
Voters: 110.
Page 1 of 2
I just wondered. My Dad hates animals upstairs, so my cats and dog have to stay downstairs.

But I'm alone in the house right now and I've left my door open because it's pretty hot here. I look down at my feet and my ickle doggie is there staring up at me. She realised she did something wrong and then ran downstairs and into her basket haha

So are your pets allowed upstairs at all? I'll put up a poll as well.
uh... why wouldn't I let them upstairs?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i wish i had stairs in my house

edit: i have a chocolate lab too mink! we can totally be friends!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Yes? My cats can pretty much go where ever they please, accept my room because last time they were in here one of em pissed on my hard shell guitar case and my manuscript so I pretty much abuse them every chance I get now.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
My dog sleeps on all of our beds, he's treated like a bloody king.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Seeing as I don't have an upstairs, then not really.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Minkaro
Yep. My mother sends them both (two chocolate labradors) up to jump on us if we don't wake up early enough.

My Mom really wants a chocolate lab, but my current dog hates all other dogs

Quote by freddaahh
My dog sleeps on all of our beds, he's treated like a bloody king.

Urgh, really? That's really unhygienic man.
If I had a pet, I'd let it go upstairs. I don't see why I shouldn't.

But animals are so tasty that they don't survive longer than twelve seconds in close proximity to me anyway.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Jul 25, 2008,
Back when I had a dog it was allowed upstairs it just never went there except one or two times when it randomly ran up then back down again.
When I have big pets, they can go wherever.

At the moment I have rats, and they can go upstairs because they live upstairs, in a cage.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
my dog is allowed to sit at the table
In Thirteen Seconds
It's been thirteen seconds
since you all last said
i've become the apparition
You predicted for my death

Myspace
why would i prevent my dog from going anywhere in my house? she's not allowed on furniture but restricting her to single rooms is uncool
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
i don't have an upstairs,but my cat gets treated like **** by my dad cause she pisses everywhere and he's a dog person. my room is carpetted and it's so ****ed up because of my cat. i always have to like deep clean it to make it smell decent.
Rabbits cant get up stairs

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
my cats go wherever they please, isn't a big deal really
Up the Punx!
Quote by Tom_hatton

Urgh, really? That's really unhygienic man.

Come to my house, you'd probably have a fit, if you think that's bad.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
My Cat goes wherever she wants, we can't stop her, she comes on the table at dinner time if we leave a chair available (don't worry we move her straight down) and just runs around trying to think of ways to get at the food, she also is allowed to sleep at the bottom of beds but my parents don't like that at all.
Quote by freddaahh
Come to my house, you'd probably have a fit, if you think that's bad.

I suppose my Mom being a bit of a clean freak has rubbed off on me. For instance, every week when she changes the sheets, she vacuums my mattress. I tell you, you'd be surprised at the amount of crap that comes off there. Dust mites FTL.
Quote by aaciseric
My Cat goes wherever she wants, we can't stop her, she comes on the table at dinner time if we leave a chair available (don't worry we move her straight down) and just runs around trying to think of ways to get at the food, she also is allowed to sleep at the bottom of beds but my parents don't like that at all.

haha exact same situation with my cat in the household.
I don't have stairs...and why wouldn't i let them upstairs if i had stairs... how many more times could i say stairs?

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

We've given up on telling our cat it can't go anywhere...it's more we are owned by her than vice versa
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by dullsilver_mike
There's the problem, most of us are too lazy to be so clean. If we all had personal maid service we'd probably agree

Haha, if only. She cooks my evening meal, does my laundry and changes my sheets. Everything else I have to do myself, what a hard life...
we can't stop our cat to go on table when we not are there
but if we see she we say
MY GEAR
Gibson:SG special faded
Behringer:???
Behringer:V-tone GM108
Laney:TF400
Drums:Trax
Dunlop:Crybaby
Quote by Tom_hatton
Haha, if only. She cooks my evening meal, does my laundry and changes my sheets. Everything else I have to do myself, what a hard life...

my mom just recently stopped doing me and my brothers laundry
now i have to make him do it
Quote by prplhazed
my mom just recently stopped doing me and my brothers laundry
now i have to make him do it

Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
If hookers count as pets no, they stay in the basement.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
they go wherever they want...in the house anyway. we dont let them outside.

oh and for reference i have 2 cats.
Quote by daytripper75
they go wherever they want...in the house anyway. we dont let them outside.

oh and for reference i have 2 cats.

Mine are housecats as well, so its maybe a bit harsh that we don't let them upstairs? For the most part they stay in the laundry room at night, but the rest of the time they chill in the living room.
One of my cats is too fat to climb up the stairs most of the time. I haven't seen him up there in over a month. He weighs like 20 pounds
Page 1 of 2