Page 1 of 2
Uh, dude, it takes about five minutes to make a Facebook. I love how people actually have to decide whether or not they want to register for a ****ing website that's free.
not worth it. waste of time and people waste time on it. it's better to just talk to people in real life.
you might as well get it. You don't have to use it a lot if you don't want to and if you don't like it you can deactivate your account.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
I remember I was like you, I said that the day I make a FaceBook-account I would kill myself, but I ended up making one.

Just make an account now, sooner or later you're going to make one.
its really not a big deal. it take a few minutes to register, and you dont have to use it that often if you dont want to.

its kind of like UG actually.
Good if you want to see funny pictures of douches who think they're cool by showing how "badass" they are in there profile. That and if you like playing online browser games like chess, scrabble or risk, it's got free applications for those.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
its a myspace without the tom...really not much different than anything else on the internet
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
If you don't have a facebook in highschool/college then you're either a nerd or just lazy. Sorry, but it's 100% true.
well it is free, so it must be worthless
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
might as well do it
its nice to keep in touch with people you dont see that often
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
It's fun. It's free. It takes 5 minutes. It's also a great way to keep in touch with people.
Nothing wrong with facebook, helps you keep in contact with people you don't see much/don't have their MSN/AIM
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
There was something, then MySpace got bigger, then Bebo became a contender, then Facebook became the leader ...

By 2010, Facebook will be in disarray and there will be another social networking leader.
actually some of the newer myspace features were copied from facebook
Dick+strings= owww
its not that big of a deal. its somewhat useful for wasting time, and it sure as hell beats myspace.
well i have all my friends msns, emails, phone numbers and myspaces, but i registers anyway, i just don't like putting personal info on things like that, i just don't like it.
Quote by DrPants PhD
If you don't have a facebook in highschool/college then you're either a nerd or just lazy. Sorry, but it's 100% true.

yeah, NOT doing something computer based makes you a nerd

I started mine because my chess trial on MSN ran out and it was the only other way I knew of to play my mate without playing correspondence style. apart from the occasional email I get telling me that someone has added me as a friend etc. it hasn't changed anything for the worse. plus it's an easy way to get in touch with people.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by DrPants PhD

actually it's the other way round. It's just that people spend so much time in front of the computer that it seems like the word nerd is reversed and that people that go out and have hobbies are now nerds.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
yeah, NOT doing something computer based makes you a nerd

Well doing something computer based doesn't make you a nerd either. But at my school everyone has one, and it's pretty much common knowledge that the only people who currently don't have one are the ones that are... "not as popular"

I'm not saying anything bad, I'm just stating the truth, in my school at least.
Sure, get one.

It takes five minutes, and Mob Wars is fun!

I've almost got $1000000 in the bank...
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
but it freaks me out that i can find anyone i want, it's practically begin for a rapist invasion lol, anywho i made one and i don't see what is so speacial about it (apart from the fact that all my friends have it and have ALRESDY added me
I had friends bugging me to get one, too.

I finally did. It's useful to keep in contact with people, I suppose, but I honestly very rarely check it.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by thedefrockednun
but it freaks me out that i can find anyone i want, it's practically begin for a rapist invasion lol, anywho i made one and i don't see what is so speacial about it (apart from the fact that all my friends have it and have ALRESDY added me

The good thing about facebook is that they get people from your school to confirm that you belong to that school. So less rape. That's good.
Quote by iimjpii
Uh, dude, it takes about five minutes to make a Facebook. I love how people actually have to decide whether or not they want to register for a ****ing website that's free.

this man knows what he is talking about. also, it is a good source of lots of slutty pictures.
Quote by Matt Chavie
Myspace>Facebook

hrll yeah, i maid a facebook 5 minutes ago and they allready sent me 7 emails
Quote by Matt Chavie
Myspace>Facebook

Yeah, it's better for bands and artists but for messaging with friends, I prefer Facebook.
Quote by DrPants PhD

I'm going to have to QFT this. It might sound aggressive but it really is just how it is.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Quote by thedefrockednun
hrll yeah, i maid a facebook 5 minutes ago and they allready sent me 7 emails

exactly why i haven't bothered

i still get e-mails saying "check out my facebook profile!" from other people though... myspace forever and always
Quote by DrPants PhD
Well doing something computer based doesn't make you a nerd either. But at my school everyone has one, and it's pretty much common knowledge that the only people who currently don't have one are the ones that are... "not as popular"

I'm not saying anything bad, I'm just stating the truth, in my school at least.

All murderers I know are criminals, therefore all criminals are murderers.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Its just as worthless and ignorant as myspace. I say screw it.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Every boy comes to that stage in life when he asks himself, Facebook or Myspace?

Life's hard, drink milk.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Page 1 of 2