I cant be the only one here who actually likes the smell of fresh lit grill whith the burning charcoal and all,so it made me think are there any incense out there that smell like BBQ/fresh lit grill?

EDIT:i cant burn charcoal inside the house ore on the balcony,altho that whould be awesome.

I hope i SP incense right
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
just burn some coal
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I dont think there is. Just grill a nice steak in your room. That'll keep the scent.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Get a BBQ and light it.

I love the smell too, me and my friends go for amazing BBQ's all summer.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
WOW. That's strange. I'd no sooner read this thread, and I started smelling the smell of a BBQ outside.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
My clothes reek like BBQ for days or weeks after I grill before I wash them. Just grill and throw the clothes you wore all over your room.

My friend used to work in a BBQ joint and her room always reeked of BBQ.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
My clothes reek like BBQ for days or weeks after I grill before I wash them. Just grill and throw the clothes you wore all over your room.

My friend used to work in a BBQ joint and her room always reeked of BBQ.

That's awesome!

Dude, get some BBQ sauce and just sniff it whenever you need a kick.