Page 1 of 3
well, i'm bored, and is there anyway to get high without the use of Illegal drugs or aerosols that WON'T kill me???
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Glue. Kittenglue.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Choke yourself.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
To achieve a different state of mind, or to not be sober you have to take a substance, all mind altering substances are drugs therefore you need to take a drug. Have a look in your medicine cabinet and ask the drug thread for more information (seriously, it's not that hard to find, it's on the first page of the pit at the moment, lurk harder.)
also, nutmeg doesn't make you high, it makes you hallucinate intensely for at 24-48hrs.
The best natural high?
A massive adrenaline rush.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
no there isn't
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by steee21
huff kittens

how might i do that?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Completing your homework?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I dont know about other people. But I find a nice good session of jerking off usually puts me in a state of mind similar to a high...or sex....lots of sex.
Quote by pratt121
also, nutmeg doesn't make you high, it makes you hallucinate intensely for at 24-48hrs.

Nothing stays that effective that long without killing you, Have you tried it? It lasts about 9-12 hours and it makes you throw up, very unpleasant actually.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
i heard mourning glory seeds make you hallucinate....... or you could drink cough syrup
Quote by james4
Find Jesus.

Or put a teabag in your mouth for an hour or so...

You'll never take me alive!!!

/sprints into the distance
I seriously got high off music at least three times, except the conditions have to be perfect.

The last time it happened I had been driving for 15 minutes at night after a party and I was tired and when I put on some very emotional music I felt like I didn't want to move, I kept looking at the moon saying stuff like whoah the sky is really big etc.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
crack ur knuckles or anything else to release endorphines.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
i won't put it here...but you CAN get high on peanuts and bananas.....If you wanna know how send me a message.....

Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Salvia? Its not illegal. I dont use it, but it is an option
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
You know how Twizzlers have a little hole down the middle? Well cut off the ends until its about the length of a cigarette and put one end in your mouth. Light up and you're good to go!
I would recommend huffing raid. It is poisonous to bugs but it gets you MEGA high. Also, jenkem if you are much more strong-willed. It will gross people out but the high is well worth it, in my opinion. So jank away my young padawan.
Quote by Bucketbot10

it became illegal in illinois on january 1 this year. it was very upsetting
Quote by SG6578
Nothing stays that effective that long without killing you

Not familiar with peyote, then?
Quote by feenxfire
i won't put it here...but you CAN get high on peanuts and bananas.....If you wanna know how send me a message.....

If you're referring to the online version of the anarchist's cookbook, people have proven that it doesn't work.
Quote by itsxsteves
crack ur knuckles or anything else to release endorphines.

You're going to need a lot of knuckles for this to have any effect. Unless this kid's parents were affected by chernobyl this probably won't be possible.
Quote by Bucketbot10

This kid's looking for some easy legal high, I doubt he's ready for a strong psychedelic.

TS, try www.erowid.org it's a website filled with a lot of information about drugs, you may be able to find something there.
Quote by feenxfire

Doesn't work mate.

Salvia
Nutmeg
DXM (Comes in some cough medicines)
Morning glory seeds
Hawain baby woodrose seeds

Just ask the drug thread for help/more info.

And just get weed. It's not bad for you. The only bad thing that could really happen is your throat getting sore and maybe some breathing problems.
Quote by StrokeMidnight
I seriously got high off music at least three times, except the conditions have to be perfect.

The last time it happened I had been driving for 15 minutes at night after a party and I was tired and when I put on some very emotional music I felt like I didn't want to move, I kept looking at the moon saying stuff like whoah the sky is really big etc.

That happened to me the first time I heard the solo to "Wet Sand" by RHCP.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
peel a banana, stick it in the oven for about 10 hours till its nice an' crispy. Apparently if you then smoke it or somethin it gives you some massive high. Never been bothered to find out.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Quote by Angus_Junior35
well, i'm bored, and is there anyway to get high without the use of Illegal drugs or aerosols that WON'T kill me???

put yourself under extreme stress and hope that it's strong enough for it to cross the blood-brain barrier into the pineal gland, releasing DMT
if im not mistaken, which i am
if it works, youll trip balls
Quote by frnzd
peel a banana, stick it in the oven for about 10 hours till its nice an' crispy. Apparently if you then smoke it or somethin it gives you some massive high. Never been bothered to find out.

Doesn't work.
Only Natural High must be some baddass meditation of some sort,ore just plain old sexy sex time....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I just stand on top of stuff to get higher.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Climb a ladder or a tree
Take your pick.
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

Page 1 of 3