I awake this morning to this terrible pain in my lower abdomen. I think to myself, this is very similar to that one morning where I felt a terrible pain in my lower abdomen, as well. I think to myself, could this be appendicitis? I don't know, I'm not a doctor. Anyways, I make my way down the hall and into the bathroom where I proceed to pass stool. This takes a couple of minutes as I like to listen to my iPod as I dump.

So I grab 3 sheets of toilet paper and I wipe... I look at it and its a blueish-green... turquoise. I smell it and its absolutely horrendous. I peer into the toilet bowl and there is this strange turquoise substance resting in it.

At first, I think to myself, maybe I just ate a lot of vegetables lately, but I realize that I haven't eaten any vegetables in about, a month! Maybe it was some candy I ate, but I don't recall eating any candy within the past week.

Now I'm worried. What if this is some type of Turquoise Ejecting Cancer? I don't know, I'm not a doctor. I know I have some problems with passing stool because I only go about, once or twice a week, so this might have all lead up to this monstrous turd.

Does anybody know what disease I have and how do you cure it?
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
go to a doctor
/thread
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Aliens anally raped you.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████