Page 1 of 2
For example, a load of people at my school are going on about getting however much money dependant on how well they do in their GCSE's, for example, C = £20, B = £35, A = £100, or just getting different things bought for them.

Personally, I think all I'm going to get is the satisfaction of passing, although I could be surprised, is anyone else here getting anything, or have you experienced this in the past?
Funny words.
I don't don't mind either. I never do well in exams anyway.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
My folks smile at me and say they're glad. That means a thousand things to me and they rarely say things like that. I don't ask for money.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I'll probably get the satisfaction of passing, and maybe a meal, which I would probably get anyway. My parents encourage me but don't reward me, my mate gets loads of money for good grades, wanker.
Thats ****ing stupid getting money for good grades.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I think monetary rewards for good grades teaches people the wrong lesson. I know a girl who gets $100 for every B and $200 for every A, a bit ridiculous.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
I dont get rewarded with money or gifts I just get a congradulations.......well one time my mom bought me my first amp but that was because I was just starting guitar and she said if i passed math I would get one..................I just barely passed and she gave it to me, so I figured even if I did fail I still would have gotten it
i'm expected to pass, and when i do well they'll say good job, getting paid for things you should be doing anyways doesn't seem very deserving. things like graduation are.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I got to chose what we had for dinner.

Mind you, I got straight A/A* at my GCSEs, so I may have created a few financial issues if I had got that sort of money for it.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
i dont do exams anymore cuz im old

but back then if i did well, my prize was not getting beaten
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

ha you have worst things to worry about than SATS when you get older. We have to wait til the end of august for our GCSES as well, so i'd get used to it.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Now there's motivation! Sex for studying.

For sure...I'd study real hard.

OMFGNOPUNINTENDED!!!!!!! LOLZOLZ
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
And i get nothing, i worked for myself tbh.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
my parents have a "better" way; if i get a d i owe them £40. Happily I don't get D's
im waiting for some money for my SATS
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
kind of. if i get an "A" i don't get beaten. so that's kind ofalmost an award.
no, but i end up with college scholarships later so it's all good
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
my friends getting a Razorback if he does well, the lucky barstool

i get nothing as my birthdays like 10 days before exam results come back
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry

Not really. As long as I'm getting good grades and not causing problems I get pretty much what I want within reason.
the only thing I have got was that my parents paid a bit of the price when I bought my guitar shortly after. They give my brother all kind of stuff though.
never been rewarded for any good grades. i was valedictorian and i got squat. haha my parents never had a clue about my grades anyway.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
I never received monetary awards for doing well in my exams, nor would I want to have done. I did know people in school who did though.
...Bleep Bloop...
For example, a load of people at my school are going on about getting however much money dependant on how well they do in their GCSE's, for example, C = £20, B = £35, A = £100, or just getting different things bought for them.

Who gives u this money? Ur mom or ur dad?!

And who gets 20 pounds for a frickin C!! Lol
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
My mom gets me a prostitute everytime I got an A.

so youre still a virgin eh?
incubus rocks my world
no i dont get money- its my life its effecting why would my parents bribe me to do well
now extra flamey
Getting things for getting good grades is like another way of being spoiled....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
not a damn thing, which is probably why i stopped going to whole school days. but then they talked to me when things were wrong, but that's the only time they gave me pos. or neg. feedback.
I get the satisfaction of passing and the embarassment of them telling everyone we know that I got all A*-B in my GCSEs

Oh and we had steak for dinner. They had some nice wine. I had water.

It'll be the same this year.
I suppose the offer of money for good grades is a motivator, but if they're just doing it for the money, not because they want to do well then there's no point them having an A* or an A...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by SRX700
I think monetary rewards for good grades teaches people the wrong lesson. I know a girl who gets $100 for every B and $200 for every A, a bit ridiculous.

Someone didn't do very well in school....read your sentence over and tell me what you did wrong.
Last edited by deet at Jul 25, 2008,
Quote by deet
Someone didn't do very good in school....read your sentence over and tell me what you did wrong.

It would be "someone didn't do very well." I only mention this because it seems we're pointing out grammar errors.

My older brother received monetary rewards for his good grades (or lack thereof) while I was not so fortunate. I guess they realized my reward was being accepted by a good college.
Quote by allstar21369
It would be "someone didn't do very well." I only mention this because it seems we're pointing out grammar errors.

My older brother received monetary rewards for his good grades (or lack thereof) while I was not so fortunate. I guess they realized my reward was being accepted by a good college.

lol I just caught myself as you posted that...was looking it up. I've always had trouble with good/well.

But anyways I got a 1780 on my SAT and just passed 3 AP exams and I get the satisfaction that I don't have to pay for those courses. Yay.
Quote by allstar21369

Grammatical errors.
Well all my life I've been expected to do well, so when I did, I got nothing. And if I didn't, I got in ****, (my dad got pissed when I brought home my first mark below 90%, which was an 88% on a social studies test, in grade 7). My overall average in grade 7 was 97.5%, the best in my grade, and still, I got nothing. ****ing ****ty.
Page 1 of 2