well at the moment i have a hybrid kustom high voltage 65 watt amp and aparently the pre amp valve can give you a nice valve over drive ( i realise its gonna sound epically crap compared to all tube amp) but how do i get the valves to work? this probably sounds lke a really stupid question but i havent thought about it until now! lol
Let them warm up for up to three minutes, and crank the volume if you want the tubes to break up to bring a great natural OD.
thanx but the problem is my amp gets really loud if i crank it!! ive tried it and couldnt hear for a bit after! lol
anyone got experience with the same kustom amp? how have u gotten on with it as im thinkin of selling it and getting a fender blues junior, peavy valveking or laney.
Quote by mightymanlet
thanx but the problem is my amp gets really loud if i crank it!! ive tried it and couldnt hear for a bit after! lol

last time I checked...amps are supposed to be loud when cranked.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
buy an overdrive pedal.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
btw i ment excessively loud before!! yeah btw im thinking of getting a boss blues driver and a ibanez tube screamer ts9
Yeh, I'm getting a Ibanez tube screamer soon as I can find someone to buy my old Line6 spider
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Quote by HLrocker
last time I checked...amps are supposed to be loud when cranked.

i never new that...

lol but um, your amp is hybrid? you won't get much tube saturation.