i have seen guitars with colored lights on the fretboard does anyone know if you can buy some sort of light to put on your guitar and where u get it
doesnt steve vai use them sometimes?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
I think your talking about these "educational guitars"...cant remember the name of them or the company, but they come with softare that teach you chords and scales and such....pretty cool idea ,, in my humble opinion....wish they had them when I first started out!
i think a couple of ibanez custom shops have glow in the dark necks & bodies

actually rather cheap guitars, but ive been told they're nice to play

i dunno about lights, like embedded in the fret markers?
these?

FRET FX
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Like I said, Ed Roman offers light up markers in all different shapes - question marks, lightning bolts, etc.... you hit a push pull and they come on.
One of the guitarists from 3 Doors Down uses guitar with green lights (I was pretty far away, but it looked like they were just in the fret markers) on it for playing Kryptonite, I thought it was neat.
Good music is good music...everything else can go to hell

Gear:
Gibson LP Studio
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Avatar G212H (1xG12H30 1xAlnico Gold)
TS-9 Screamer
Boss Tu-2
Line6 X2-XDS Plus

The Band
Any LEDs like for the fretlite guitar or ones under the dots on the front of the fret board require some serious work to be added as all the wiring would need to be under the fretboard. Its why the neck was so expensive on the one link. If you were building a guitar and hadnt put the fretboard on be a different story.The link for the stick on sidedots didnt look to complicated.
FretFX go on very easily. i have them on my p bass.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M