I've just bough a Digitech Bad Monkey overdrive to boost my Fallen Angel's distorted channel and it sounds soooo much better.
Only problem is, when I switch to the clean channel the Bad Monkey stays on and distorts the clean channel and it sounds not very desirable to say the least.

Is there any easy was of switching the channel with my FA footswitch and the Bad Monkey at once (aside from using an awkward foot position to press both at once)?

Any help appreciated, thanks
Easier. You should only need to turn off the Bad Monkey for super clean parts. Set the gain all the way down, level all the way up. When you go clean, roll back the volume on your guitar. It cleans up nicely
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
i've seen some people use a wooden block between two pedals so they can press it in the middle and they are both switched. try that.
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
i just hit them both at once

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Hit your boosting effect immediately before you switch to clean. In a live mix, chances are nobody would notice..

Pedal working is a technique in itself lol...
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Quote by Ghold125
I think people have 2 feet?

I think it's advisable to not put half of your full body weight on a little guitar pedal.
And the visual of jumping up and down onto the pedals might be a little weird too
step 1: weight on your heels
step 2: press down on both pedals with your toes.
step 3: enjoy clean sound
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Quote by Grevious555
buy bigger/fatter shoes.

Yeah, combat boots would work nicely.

But yeah, like sg622 said, just put your weight on your heels and press them at the same time.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I don't know if you've found the answer, but theres a Boss LS-2, you can two rigs set up and switch between.
Hmm, If you dont wanna volume knob it, switch off the boost right before you go clean. In a live setting no one will know
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
dude sorry but this IS stupid seriously this isnt even a problem...i have jcm900 and a mxr boost/overdrive running over the dist channel....when i m soloing i have my dist channel one...the od on...ANd the boost on....so say i need to go from solo to pure clean...i need to switch of the boost...then the od...then the channel switch to clean but its not even a problem cause...it just isnt u just press then in the least obvious order meaning....u turn off ur bad monkey first cause the dist and dist+od isnt that different...then u switch to clean...simple dont create problems where there are none we have enough problems TONE-wise to complain about pedal switching ROFLMAO
and btw...clean with a od on it...even with the level maxed and gain all down...still isnt really clean so NO ur not getting away with it like that just do both pedals at the same time...OR OR...get famous and have a roadie do it for you ROFL
who cares what if it looks funny to the crowd, if it works to switch both pedals at once then do it
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
yeah but SOMETIMES u can get a little pop if u do it the EXACT same time...just letting u know....of course yeah whatever sounds good to you
^Smilie overkill!

If it's so important that they be switched at exactly the same time, get some sort of block of wood or something similar to span both switches, and step on that to switch simultaneously.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
you can build a new footswitch witch can switch a loop of FX on/of at the same time as changing channels

itll need an expensive switch though
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
put them next to each other so one step can get them both.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
You could spend thousands of dollars on an uber-complicated Midi switching system and accomplish this.

Just a thought.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM