How can he know? We never went to the moon
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
The Interviewer is an asshole...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
70s ADJECTIVES!
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
He didn't go to the moon, don't be stupid.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Of course theres ****ign aliens and ****,but what i dont get,if there all small and tiny and green,yeha you know the traditional Green alien,how the **** can they build such advanced stuff i mean you need certain physical strength, too pick stuff up and building it..
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
Quote by gothikchile13
I believe it. Honestly, it would be VERY arrogant of the human race to think that we are the ONLY intelligent life anywhere, ever.

-g13

Or you're very wrong!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by gothikchile13
I believe it. Honestly, it would be VERY arrogant of the human race to think that we are the ONLY intelligent life anywhere, ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/mitchell-ed.html

Do some research

-g13

So we should believe that aliens traveled across light years just to probe our asses. I believe that there is other intelligent life in the universe, but I find it hard to believe that they come here without leaving any undeniable evidence.
I think it's laughable at best that people are so easily brainwashed into believing anything as long as it sounds halfway plausible. Think about it: the government, religion, politics. It's always the same: "give us money and obey!" As long as there's American Idol and other reality shows of the like, no one will care enough to find anything out.

Quote by maninthebox24
So we should believe that aliens traveled across light years just to probe our asses. I believe that there is other intelligent life in the universe, but I find it hard to believe that they come here without leaving any undeniable evidence.

Who said they "traveled across light years"? You don't know, they could be the next planet over. You want evidence? The Roswell crash wasn't enough?

-g13
Last edited by gothikchile13 at Jul 25, 2008,
Quote by gothikchile13
I think it's laughable at best that people are so easily brainwashed into believing anything as long as it sounds halfway plausible. Think about it: the government, religion, politics. It's always the same: "give us money and obey!" As long as there's American Idol and other reality shows of the like, no one will care enough to find anything out.

-g13

Says the crazy religious fundamentalist himself?
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
Quote by gothikchile13
Do some research

-g13

I've done my research.
I don't beleive we've been to the moon.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Nexium
Of course theres ****ign aliens and ****,but what i dont get,if there all small and tiny and green,yeha you know the traditional Green alien,how the **** can they build such advanced stuff i mean you need certain physical strength, too pick stuff up and building it..

Who says they aren't physically strong?
They live somewhere else, different technology, they are different beings completely.
They don't have to abide by human rules.
Quote by gothikchile13

-g13

+1 on the above.

I wish MORE people and governments did more RESEARCH, as I personally find this subject VERY interesting, but can't seem to find credible sources, so I personally find it impossible to know if there is nay life, as there is no research to prove, or disprove it.

I really wish all governments spend less money on war and more money os space exploration and research.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Quote by Nexium
Says the crazy religious fundamentalist himself?

What? Where did that come from?

Look, I'm not telling anyone what to believe. Do as you will, I just wish people would stop being so narrow-minded about everything all the time. At least consider the possibilites. Ask questions.

-g13
I think some things are undeniable evidence...Stone Henge, the Pyramids, etc. How the **** could humans POSSIBLY build something like the pyramids, without wheels? Eh? Thousands of slaves? Whatever. I say we call for an experiment and see if that's really possible.

Also, yes, we'd have to be incredibly ignorant to truly believe we're the only intelligent life form in the entire UNIVERSE. IMHO, IMHO. Don't murder me.

EDIT: I don't mean "without wheels" exactly in that sense, but hopefully you get what I mean.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Last edited by SchecterC-1+Man at Jul 25, 2008,
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
I think some things are undeniable evidence...Stone Henge, the Pyramids, etc. How the **** could humans POSSIBLY build something like the pyramids, without wheels? Eh? Thousands of slaves? Whatever. I say we call for an experiment and see if that's really possible.

Slaves weren't use to build the pyramids.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Quote by gothikchile13
Who said they "traveled across light years"? You don't know, they could be the next planet over. You want evidence? The Roswell crash wasn't enough?

-g13

Sorry, it's just that I want to be an astrophysicist, and things like Roswell aren't exactly considered scientific evidence.
Quote by maninthebox24
Sorry, it's just that I want to be an astrophysicist, and things like Roswell aren't exactly considered scientific evidence.

Yeah, and scienctific evidence once pointed to the world being flat and women having smaller brains than men...your point?

-g13
Quote by gothikchile13
Yeah, and scienctific evidence once pointed to the world being flat...your point?

-g13

What scientific evidence? Read Cosmos by Carl Sagan. You'll find out that a lot of the evidence for beliefs like that weren't really based on science.
Quote by gothikchile13
What? Where did that come from?

Look, I'm not telling anyone what to believe. Do as you will, I just wish people would stop being so narrow-minded about everything all the time. At least consider the possibilites. Ask questions.

-g13

you know what forget that dude, iam drunk let me buy you a drink
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Nexium
you know what forget that dude, iam drunk let me buy you a drink

Lol. ++

-g13
Quote by gothikchile13
Yeah, and scienctific evidence once pointed to the world being flat and women having smaller brains than men...your point?

-g13

Ever since the Roman Empire people have know the world is round. It is purely an urban myth people think that people in medevil times thought it was flat.

And women on average do have a slightly smaller brain, due to having a smaller average skull size. The point is that is isn't supposed to be any less effective. That point was just a male dominated society trying to justify themselves. No science behind it.

Slaves were used to build the pyraminds. Thousands of them would have been able to slowly but surely heave the blocks up crude ramps and into possition.

We went to the moon. Every piece of evidence against it has a common sense explaination. There are some sites that do it very effectively. The question is, why would we not be able to go to the moon? The principal is just building a massive balistic missile with people in it, which is perfectly feasable.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by gm jack
Slaves were used to build the pyraminds. Thousands of them would have been able to slowly but surely heave the blocks up crude ramps and into possition.

Not slaves! It was normal people who were doing this job as a form of tax paying. They lived in relative luxury (but built the pyramids as a day job).
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Quick!! Alert Woll Smoth!!!!

I think it's quite obvious that there are aliens. Anybody with a more accurate view about the size of the universe will agree. However, them visiting Earth? That's a bit less believable. And I HIGHLY doubt that any images or videos that we currently have are real.

And yeah that host was way annoying.
We're only strays.
This is pretty intresting, I'd probabaly wager that he's just abusing his position and past to try spread his belief in aliens though.
Quote by kaptink
This is pretty intresting, I'd probabaly wager that he's just abusing his position and past to try spread his belief in aliens though.

Good possibility.
We're only strays.