So apparently I don't need to start any new threads as you will just reinstate my old threads. Good original work.
do you really have to make a thread to link to a thread 3 threads down? chill out man.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
why link us to a thread on the first page?

i procclaim THIS thread EPIC FAIL
Last edited by Epiphany521 at Jul 25, 2008,
I think neptune here took my thread a little to seriously. Its not like I said "I will never contemplate purchasing any professional recording gear, its just the mini fender or nothing", I was merely asking how to use the amp so that I didn't electrocute myself, or burn out some other, more important gear in the process. I want the amp to be fun, not to destroy stuff 10 times its price.
Ironic that you should say "UG needs to get rid of these ****tards."

*reported*
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Whats your point??

...other than the fact that you are a complete and total asshole.

Me or neptune?
Quote by Epiphany521

i procclaim THIS thream EPIC FAIL

Right you are, sir!
Quote by Epiphany521

I agree with all who agree that this thread is a bigger fail than the so posted link.
Quote by Epiphany521

damn, sucks to be told by a july 08'er
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Petty...
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Wow, you really do have a serious problem. Its not enough for you to try to be the hard man by flaming his thread, but now you create a thread for the sole purpose of making fun of someone who is simply trying to learn.

If you are trying to assert your masculinity by making fun of people, then maybe you should at least do it to somebody who is near you so you can get a beating, or maybe thats what happens to you, and so you seek solace in the cyber world, where you can act tough without anybody actually finding out you are a fagget.
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
Wow, somebody mentioned a July '08er. I apparently joined in May '70. I kept a very low profile.
neptune1988 ur a twat, stop it.

*reported*
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
Quote by 2HoldOr2Fold
I agree with all who agree that this thread is a bigger fail than the so posted link.

This.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I've always thought Neptune was a good guy but...

I do believe someone's going to get the ban hammer now.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Lol it doesn't matter how long someone has been a user on this forum, there are plenty of people around who have more knowledge than the majority of people on here who aren't even members. Doesn't mean they know any less just becuase they joined last week.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Stop posting you tards. It's been reported and will be dealt with when a mod comes online. Just let it die seriously.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Stop posting you tards. It's been reported and will be dealt with when a mod comes online. Just let it die seriously.

Sometimes it helps when a douche hears how much of a douche he is from his peers.....
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator