This is a basic instrumental to a song I have in progress. As of now, I only have the intro, chorus and verse laid down, but it should give you an idea of what direction I'm going with it.

I would appreciate any comments, tips or suggestions you might have. Thanks!

http://www.purevolume.com/estebanco1
Guitars:
Ovation Celebrity CC057
Schecter C-1 Classic

Pedals:
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss BF-3 Flanger

Eat, Sleep, F*ck and Flee. In four words that's me.
I must say that that sounds pretty good. One thing which I thought sounded perhaps a bit off was the snare which could do with being a bit louder and maybe a bit more reverb but hey, I don't know anything. Overall really cool though, well done

If you got a chance I'd really appreciate if you had a look at my songs, link is in my sig. Cheers!
I agree with In_Utero with the snare could have a tiny bit more reverb, but its a pretty sweet, sounds like something you'd have in a drama on tv or something
Thanks for all the feedback! I really appreciate it.
Guitars:
Ovation Celebrity CC057
Schecter C-1 Classic

Pedals:
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss BF-3 Flanger

Snare needs to be louder. Other than that its awesome
~Gigantic Underøath fan~
Quote by Jammin'
you've been playing for 7 to 8 EIGHTS?

Also check out my band Smiles In Sickness
dude i love it. should be longer i think if your going for a full song. buts its a nice little piece. really catchy. ends abruptly.
Nice man, bit Incubus like. If you want some criticism/my oppinion (which could well be wrong) I'd say snare down and use a slightly deeper and louder bass sound
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by In_Utero2310
I must say that that sounds pretty good. One thing which I thought sounded perhaps a bit off was the snare which could do with being a bit louder and maybe a bit more reverb but hey, I don't know anything. Overall really cool though, well done

If you got a chance I'd really appreciate if you had a look at my songs, link is in my sig. Cheers!

this, c4c?
www.myspace.com/fisharefriends.com
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
your link doesn't work my man.
Guitars:
Ovation Celebrity CC057
Schecter C-1 Classic

Pedals:
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss BF-3 Flanger