And I need an easy song to get used to. Looking for a bass mostly/only song if possible.
pulling teeth by metallica
ADD

Check out my self-recorded demos on my profile!!! C4C

Separation is an illusion.
Quote by george8392

haha, exactly what i was gonna say
"For whiter teeth......try a F*CKING toothbrush!"
Californication bass is nice. It shouldn't be that hard but i don't play bass so just take a look.
Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
Quote by zackmuise
haha, exactly what i was gonna say

omg me too 3 in a row
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
There are quite a few songs you can learn in the "I need songs to learn" thread in the bass forum. Reptilia is a pretty easy.
sweet emotion! i dont know, i refuse to play bass nowadays
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by george8392

that might be a bit fast. the main basslines 2 money by pink floyd, come as you are by nirvana, and killing in the name and guerilla radio by rage against the machine are fun and easy. i found all those tabs on UG.
Quote by Attack
Californication bass is nice. It shouldn't be that hard but i don't play bass so just take a look.

I'm gonna go with this one. It's not stupidly easy; there is some challenge in it, and its a lush sounding bassline, so it should be fun to play. It's also a great one to show off to all your inferior non-bass playing noobs

you probably won't get it right first few times round, but there are easy bits to the song and hard bits to it; start with the bits that you can do and build around that. don't be afraid to shoot me a pm if you need a hand effendi
It's What I Got:
1983 Ricky 4003 (White)
1990s Ibanez Prestige Sr3006E
1988 Stingray 4

Trace Elliot GP12 SMX-300
Warwick Pro 411
Try starting out with stuff like Nativity in Black or Heaven and Hell (both by Black Sabbath). Sabbath has some wicked bass lines and they're relatively slow tempo, so they should be a good start-off point.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Possum Kingdom by The Toadies. It's not fast, but it's steady 8th notes so won't be too boring either.
Quote by Marcel Veltman
Being a rather mediocre musician myself, I'm all on the hand of Haanz.

Guitar:
MIM '09 Fender Telecaster
Laney VC15-110 Old English White '10
Freshman FOP1DN Acoustic

Bass:
Ibanez SRX590
Laney RB4
Tech21 SansAmp BassDriver DI
Boss ODB-3