Page 1 of 2
Scott Weiland's awesome, I don't see what everyone's problem with him is.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
this is so fake. Unbelieveable, what a liar, probably hated weiland, faked this story.

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Scott was probably being a tool and the girl also probably wrote this story in a really dramatic fashion.
Can't she take a hint?
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by garden of grey
Scott was probably being a tool and the girl also probably wrote this story in a really dramatic fashion.

The whining about the sharpie was the best part.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
She sounds like a total bitch. Not to mention Scott is a complete asshole, but thats a whole other story.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by DimebagJosho
Can't she take a hint?

Apparently not. I understand him not wanting to be hounded by fans all the time. Them following him is very stalker-ish if you ask me. I would never do that crap unless I was following Dave Mustaine just so I could kick him square in the balls... If he has any...

Leave Scott Weiland alone!!! /Chris Cocker
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Bull****
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

When he left he had pleased every fan

Damn Stone Temple Pilots are kinky
Quote by Les Paul Ell
they like you BECAUSE you've got a hot girlfriend. They see you and think, "woah, there must be something special bout him!" and they're gagging for it so they like you too. And it's kinda funny cos you won your current girlfriend over in a raffle.
I might become an asshole if other assholes followed me around asking me for things all the time.
Quote by Marx P
Who's Scott Weiland?

...seriously.

you're kidding.
former singer of grunge/post-grunge/alternative rock band Stone Temple Pilots with hits like Plush, Creep etc., and recently got kicked out of Velvet Revolver.

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
wow, what a bitch. i am actually amazed that they had the nerve to follow him..
^^ Yes, because she's an American girl must mean she has to be brain dead, right?

Scott Weiland is mean to 16-year-old girls. Our guess is he also makes fun of crippled children.

Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by true_bacon22
It isn't unbelievable though, Scotts prob the biggest douche in rock.

Indeed.

It's just hip to hate on Axl Rose nowadays, but he's more talented in his little finger than Scott Weiland will ever be.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Oh god read the comments.

my god, you liar, you just got OWNED

as the others said, you got OWNED

and even worse, by SCOTT WEILAND XD

liar.

Bitch got owned by Scott Weiland
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by AK Guitarist

Leave Scott Weiland alone!!! /Chris Cocker

haha i lold... That totally came out of left field
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by Teen Spirit
Scott Weiland's awesome, I don't see what everyone's problem with him is.

Everyone's problem with him is that he's a stupid drug addict alcoholic who can't get his act together for ONE simple reunion tour, even for his fans.

He has enough money, why doesn't he just hire a driver to drive him around while he's coked out and drunk off his rocker?

Why do you think Velvet Revolver got rid of him, cause he was ugly? I'm surprised STP hasn't done away with him all together, but they really don't want to disappoint their fans more than Scott himself has just on his own.
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
''He still refused to sign it and then forcefully jabbed my Sharpie into my hand. He jabbed me so hard that I could feel it for over a half hour afterwards.''

This is when you know the girl writing this is sort of an idiot.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Indeed.

It's just hip to hate on Axl Rose nowadays, but he's more talented in his little finger than Scott Weiland will ever be.

It isn't hip to hate on an arrogant prick who's determined to let everyone know that he's the only thing that made GnR great.

If he's so talented... why is he alone and not doing any thing?
Pretty sure Scott's still got STP going for him, although I doubt that's going to last much longer if he keeps up his pitiful behavior and attitude. I applaud him for putting himself through rehab, but he has to commit more than that, I'm sorry.

8)-~
Quote by Raven*
It isn't hip to hate on an arrogant prick who's determined to let everyone know that he's the only thing that made GnR great.

Pretty sure Scott's still got STP going for him, although I doubt that's going to last much longer if he keeps up his pitiful behavior and attitude. I applaud him for putting himself through rehab, but he has to commit more than that, I'm sorry.

He's not.
<Han> I love Hitler
No matter what, I say he's washed up... unless he makes a Rolling Stones comeback (which won't happen as Slash wants nothing to do with him) I seriously doubt he's going to be up to par with what he demands of the public.

8)-~
Quote by Mr. Altoid
It seems like a very very fake story.

Well duh, it's not like anyone actually likes Velvet Revolver or Scott Weiland.
hahahahahah
that girl seemed a little too obsessed with Scotty!
he was probably scared!
Anyway, it is like meeting Dave Navarro and asking him to sign OneHotMinute...
only i'm sure Dave wouldn't mind...
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Quote by Raven*

Wait wait... when did Axl say he's the only thing that made GNR great?

"What stopped me from making a classic sounding GNR record, was the lack of Slash" he said about Chinese Democracy a while back.

A bit different from "I'm everything that made GNR great".

Sure, people blame him for the GNR breakup and I would never call him innocent... but don't ya think it is a bit funny that two big bands Slash and Duff (and Matt) have been in both ended in a breakup with everything being blamed on the lead singer?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Wait wait... when did Axl say he's the only thing that made GNR great?

"What stopped me from making a classic sounding GNR record, was the lack of Slash" he said about Chinese Democracy a while back.

A bit different from "I'm everything that made GNR great".

Sure, people blame him for the GNR breakup and I would never call him innocent... but don't ya think it is a bit funny that two big bands Slash and Duff (and Matt) have been in both ended in a breakup with everything being blamed on the lead singer?

Maybe they have a knack for picking douchebags for lead singers?
Quote by guitarnoobie
Maybe they have a knack for picking douchebags for lead singers?

Or maybe... just MAYBE, they're not all that innocent. Now come on, I love Slash and he is my favourite guitarist, but being in a band is about compromises. And I don't believe that we can blame EVERYTHING on either Weiland or Rose. They're guilty, I'm sure, but claiming they're assholes that just don't treat poor Slash as well as he deserves, is a bit of a stretch, IMO.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I was hpoing this would actually be Scott Weiland in a fight with a 16 year old girl.
That'd be kinda funny.
sounds like something he would do
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Page 1 of 2