Comes out August 15. It's animated though it's the clone wars so if I understand right it took place between the 2nd and 3rd movie. I don't think it'll be near as good as the live action films but it might be worth a shot.
It looks absolutely poop IMO. And that's coming from a die hard Star Wars fan.

How could you Lucas?!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Fucking cock tease
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

How could you Lucas?!

me too. personally id like to see a star wars XII... but it would probably turn out ****ty
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

How could you Lucas?!

This
I don't think they should focus on anything to do with the hexology that we have now.

I'd love to see some KOTOR films. Or heck some films based around the books. But animations... seriously. WTF!
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Wylde14
me too. personally id like to see a star wars XII... but it would probably turn out ****ty

starwars 12? what happened to 7,8,9,10 and 11?
or am i missing something?
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I don't think they should focus on anything to do with the hexology that we have now.

I'd love to see some KOTOR films. Or heck some films based around the books. But animations... seriously. WTF!

that would be awesome, theres some awesome books out there... how how about a Dark Forces movie? thatd be pretty badass
There hasn't been a Star Wars film since number 6 in my opinion. 1, 2 and 3 were so bad they don't count.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

How could you Lucas?!

That's what I've been asking ever since the latest episodes came out.
it looks gay. itd be awesome if it was live action though
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
looked pretty crappy from the trailer I saw. Still at least it looks like they used less CG graphics than on the last one that came out
Quote by Stratwizard
That's what I've been asking ever since the latest episodes came out.

You talking about Revenge Of The Sith??

You better not be! 'Cause that film was epic. Even if you hated the storyline and the riddiculously corny script, you have to admit that the battle of heroes was the most epic thing ever!
Carmel is hawt
Quote by jambi_mantra
There hasn't been a Star Wars film since number 6 in my opinion. 1, 2 and 3 were so bad they don't count.

Yeah, I remember watching them as a kid. Those and the Indiana Jones movies were my favourite.

The new stuff is pretty bad in my opinion.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
the yuuzhan vong war!!! that would be an epic movie i think. and yes i think the battle of the heroes was very epic especially with the music.
Quote by StevoIRL
Hetfield what a man bit of belly but still what a man

Gear

Gibson Slash Signature LP
B-52 AT-112 60 watt
Digitech Rp90