I have a Peavey DeltaBlues 210, when I went to play today, no sound was comming out. The amp is on and everything. I checked the tubes, and only my preamp section is lighted up. I am not sure if it`s about the tubes because I just swapped them two months ago.

I giged outdoors last night with the amp, and I was not miked, so I cranked it louder than I usally do..

If you guys can help me out, maybe its a quick fix. Instead of bringing it a the shop right away.

Thanks
I'm a tone wh0re and a gear slut.
The power tubes aren't lit?

Uhm.. yeah, that could be a problem. I don't know a hell of a lot about tube amps, sorry. I just know they should all be light, so you might have blown something?
I have the same problem, however my power tubes are lit aswell as my pre-amp ones. I've only just changed them. I'm taking mine to a tech tomorrow so once he's diagnosed i'll get back to you.

Nice amp by the way
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Yeap, all the power section isnt lit, so that must be it.. but its bizarre, I swapped them with a set of brand new JJ`s recently
I swapped my old sovteks back in the power section, and my amps works now. So are my tubes really burnt? Is it normal that the four of them don't lit up, even if maybe only one is burnt? This is a bummer.. I hardly had them for 2 months
Quote by Sabbath-ologist
I swapped my old sovteks back in the power section, and my amps works now. So are my tubes really burnt? Is it normal that the four of them don't lit up, even if maybe only one is burnt? This is a bummer.. I hardly had them for 2 months

Dude, that freaking sucks.

Do you have one of those meters or anything to see if the tubes are in working order (do those things even exist? Probably). there's a chance you may have had some freak accident happen and blown all of them, but I doubt it.

Take 'em to a tech maybe?
Yeah, it really sucks. I realise i've been hard with my amp, I gig everyweek and use it cranked all the time, but for them to fail after such a short time is ****. I sent a message to Eurotubes to see whats what.
Think they'll refund 'em?

Granted, they can blow at any given moment on any amp, but make up some stuff if you have to