Well, there isn't really a thread dedicated to them. They are so great. Very soulful, funky, and in my opinion, one of the few (or only) good thing coming out of pop music right now. Danger mouse is a genius.

Both albums are really, good. The first hit me right away. The second one didn't come on as strong for me, but it has really growed on me. Check out their new funny video for "Who's gonna save my soul now?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb9Q46L9wz0
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
"Going On" is a mint song right now real fresh, like most of their stuff. weird they started out as a sort of novelty like people were like "U like that Crazy song?" "Oh yea, i know its weird and all but i like it". Sort of a taboo to listen to 'em But i say they're one of the more unique musicians right now
Do not like

I liked Goodie Mob a bit but Cee-lo got 'Eh' real quick. Danger mouse just doesn't do it for me. I love MF Doom but I really don't like Dangerdoom. If something can make me not like a artist I love that a pretty stong anti in my book.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
I love Goodie Mob and even Cee Lo's solo work, but Gnarles doesn't do it for me. I only really enjoy a few tracks.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics