Somethins up with my rig. I can play for a good 10mins to 2 hours but only sometimes it'll happen,everything gets super distorted and the volume cuts down to barely audible and I can hear more my picking through the amp and its all bassy. At first I thought it was my amp but I tried runnin my acoustic through it and it sounds fine,then I thought it was my cord but I tried usin different ones and it still happens.So now i figure its gotta be the pickups or something in my schecter,i had SD's put in a few months ago and the whole guitar had to get rewired.I cant really afford to take it back to the local schecter dealer cuz their a bunch of dollar rapists,could it be something simple like my input jack or somethin?anyone ever have similar problems?any help will be much appreciated.
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
What type of amp is it? I've experienced similar problems recent with a tube head except the volume complete dies and I've been told by a certified amp repair tech that its the power supply. You're amp just might be in the beginning stages of power supply failure.
Marshall JTM 30,i tried running same guitar thru my MG and the same thing happens
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej