Oh hai, I've been searching for the Ibanez SZ520QM Quilted Maple Electric(in transparent green) for awhile, I've checked guitar centre and muscians friend both of which had none. Anywhere else i can check or should I just give up and buy another one? If so are there any similar guitars i should consider?

Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkks.
its a hard guitar to find. I managed to pick up the purple one at my local guitar shop a few months ago, but they are quite the rarity nowerdays, have you checked around on the internet?
Quote by R_H_C_P
It's a known fact that 100% of people that sell their Telecasters, die.

I LOLed
Quote by Tortiss
Oh hai, I've been searching for the Ibanez SZ520QM Quilted Maple Electric(in transparent green) for awhile, I've checked guitar centre and muscians friend both of which had none. Anywhere else i can check or should I just give up and buy another one? If so are there any similar guitars i should consider?

Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkks.

Sadly, they've been discontinued and been replaced for the (forum considered, inferior) SZR series. Click here for some info.

Your best bet to find these guitars is to go second hand since they're discontinued; you shouldn't find it too expensive and damn, they are great guitars with a pickup swap!