Right now I'm watching Comedy Central and Scrubs is on. There's a guy with an acoustic guitar on there playing this song that's mostly all palm muting and following JD around. Does anybody know the name of the song? I think the prechorus goes something like "day after day (something something something), night after night (something something something)"

Sorry for all the not-info, I just don't know alot about the song.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Im guessing Master of Puppets

hilarious......

Thanks Mctome.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

OMG!!!! They're showing Scrubs! i always lose track of time
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Why do Verizon workers show up to work drunk all the time?
Cus they have more bars in more places lolololol
i just saw that and was wondering the same thing. weird
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
omg i have been searching for this song thank you
scrubs rules
I'd do me........

I love that song only seen it off of scrubs... strange I was going to make this thread the other day but I forgot
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

love that song. and the episode. when they are both in the closet and Jd is like "just keep it down" and he starts going like "I CANT GET TO SLEEP!!"

many lawlz insue
I'm not trying to tell you off or anything, but there was actually a thread about this a couple of months ago. I mean, seriously, what are the odds? It was about this exact thing, the guy following JD around playing that song. Sorry, I just read the thread and immediately thought of that other one. I suppose being banned for 45 days made it seem a lot closer or something. No, I'm not high.
awesome, cheers McTome
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Ahhh The Song Is On Again!!!
Quote by forsaknazrael

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Cox! WHY?! What a dick! He smashed it@!
I plays guitars.
cox>you.
Quote by forsaknazrael

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

what channel have the new episodes been on? they where on channel five for me every thursday night but not any more
Slash
Support our troops