I wanna les paul with good humbuckers must play metal and hard rock.

Not sure wheter to get a low end Gibson or top of the range Epi??

Help????
Always opt for the Gibson or which ever one you think sounds good, or even better yet the Search Bar?
Used Gibson, or Epi Elitist
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Epiphone les paul prophecy EX

Its not high end up its more suited to heavy metal etc

Or if its the les paul style you like then you could look at esp/ltd ec series

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Epi is not as good as the Gibson. I went and played an elitist and it was a joke.

Go for a used Gibson LP Standard - nothing lower then that. I bought one for 700 a few months ago because it was black and not cherry.
Does it have to be a Gibson/Epiphone?
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
Elitist ftw, cheaper and just as good
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Gibson, if its Standard or higher. Epiphone Elitist is comparable to the Gibson Standard's, and blows the Studio's out of the water
Any Gibson below a Standard is a waste of money. If you can't get a Standard or Classic at least, then get an Epiphone Elitist.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Any Gibson below a Standard is a waste of money. If you can't get a Standard or Classic at least, then get an Epiphone Elitist.

not always true. The guitars below the standard series in gibson's range have a completely different feel to the epiphone elitists, which some people, like me, actually prefer to the top-of-the-line gibsons. It depends whether you like the rough finishes on the cheaper gibsons or not.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I have 2 gibby LP's and 1 Epi LP Classic my go to guitar is the Epi, I've upgraded it with '57 classic neck and SD Distortion Bridge, switch craft switch and CTS pots, but it's still an Epi..

best neck I've ever played..
personally i'd either have one of Slash's Les Paul's that have just been released, either that or a prophecy series epiphone les paul
Quote by Metalfreak777
personally i'd either have one of Slash's Les Paul's that have just been released, either that or a prophecy series epiphone les paul

aren't those like 20 000$ ?
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by ac/dc752
aren't those like 20 000$ ?

LOL $20k? i dont think so dude, try $3000 maybe $4000 at the most for the gibson's and $450-$600 for the epiphones