well I find the singing very nice, but the guitar playing is

1. sloppy,
2. too loud
3. could be varied, perhaps overdubbed, doubled, played on a strat or whatever

so while the song "Sight" is really great and has alot of potential, the recording really needs work. Too much clipping, too many unsteady rythyms, off key notes, ringing notes on the guitar that shouldn't be.
really loved the ending.

alright, now to Rida's song

oh a new voice. Was this guy also singing in the other song? didn't pay attention. really love the guy/girl harmonies. very nice. also recorded better with better guitar playing than sight.
ah but the chorus is very much like some song that goes "I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother (I'm a sinner and a saint etc)". note for note, the same melody. but that's okay in my book, as long as it wasn't intentional (it's a very simple melody, very easy for 2 people to think of it independantly). still a very nice song with catchy melodies and hooklines.

I'd give Rida's song a 4/5 and sight a 3/5, minus one point for, IMO, not enough creativity with the arrangement. but that's just little elitist me.

keep up the great work you guys!

EDIT: oh yeah, here's my WIP (work in progress) thread http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=920907