Hey guys, It's in my profile.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

I liked it, very SYL-ish in places.
critisism? well i think that the riff that started at 2:28ish could have done with the notes as the end standing out more, maybe by palming the other notes harder?

other than that it was brilliant.

also, may not be the best place to put it, but from this i think you might like a band called t3h shred boiz if you havn't already heard them, they play similar style to you. check em out: http://www.myspace.com/t3hshredboiz
Thanks man, I take that as a huge compliment.. SYL is probably one of my most influential bands..

But yeah I took the song down because I had to do a lot of parts, be back up later today.

EDIT- Alright got it up..
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Last edited by Vanquish at Jul 26, 2008,
The fact that this time round i'm listening on headphones alot better than my speakers may have led to better listening experiance.

I like how on the new version around the 2:30 to the 2:50 mark its really heavy, but its also quite ambient.
Thanks man, I checked out your band, good **** man!
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Cool song, different, well, different to the metal I usually listen to anyway, nice tone for most of it, I think the part between 2:30 and 2:50 were a bit dodgy, sound quality-wise, but that's easily repairable, on the whole, very good, but like most songs posted here, it needs either a solo or vocals to spice it up a little, reminded me a little of Meshuggah actually, but slightly less techincal.

T3h Shred Boiz are pretty good, I've heard them before, but the name is just pathetic and totally pus me off listening to them tbh.

EDIT: it's ancient, but C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=893984
Last edited by \m/Gaz at Jul 26, 2008,
Thanks Gaz, I've only been playing for 2 years.. So I'm not that great.. I'll try to get solos in but I have a hard time enough as it is recording normal riffs to fit in right let alone solos haha.

I've also been trying to do vocals but I basically I suck, bad. I really need to get my **** in gear and really practice them.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

thanks for the crit!

great song you got there man! pure

i don't have much to crit really..

liked the creepy stuff that was going on , loving it haha
could use a little bit more work on the mixing part , vocals would be awesome ofcourse
i don't think it really needs a solo , atleast i was interested the whole song , but then again , it would give some climax part
english is not my native language